my hubby flew me to

Sherri_B
on 2/14/05 7:25 am - washington, MO
Yes, HE flew me and him to chicago for the weekend we had the best time i got served b and dinner in bed .. unless we went to restrant .. and i was on the 28 floor in the Hyatt Regency ... overlooking the city the view was amazing . we had so much fun .. and we sure needed it w/ 7 kiddos we dont get time like that and i enjoyed every min . called my kiddos a bizillon times but we went to aqua center seen dolphins , and in june we are going to florida family vac . we are swimming w/ dolphins ........ but we went up in sears tower , shopping shopping and more shopping , and i walked so much and i ran to cross road w/ hubby and he was so happy hes like you can run again and he hugged me and told me how proud he was of me .. at 270 i could barely walk ... but i had the best time and had so much energy ..... and what a romantic he is . i cant give all them details but i will say he ordered us specially made choc. covered strawberries , whip cream and brought it all . what was on his mind hmmm
Tara118
on 2/14/05 9:58 am - Trenton, OH
Sherri, That sounds amazing!! I am so glad you had a good time!! The running was a great non-scale victory!! How nice to get the praise from your DH!! He sounds like a sweetheart!! Tara 305/194/170 -111
Debra O.
on 2/14/05 2:41 pm - Chino, CA
Sherri! What a wonderful romantic hubby you have. All I got was a card and a kiss :o( I can totally relate not being able to run when I started this whole thing at 270...I just got back this evening from a 4 mile run with my mom, and just feel invigorated. Nothing hurts anymore either, before my feet and my knees would have been killing me to just walk, let alone run! Hurray for us!!! ~Debra
Traci K.
on 2/14/05 7:09 pm - Sullivan, MO
Oh Sherrie - how awesome!!!! I hear ya on the time alone with many kiddos. My dd and SIL came over Saturday night to babysit for us, we had an awesome time alone. We actually got to have an uninterrupted adult conversation!!!!
Sherri_B
on 2/15/05 5:38 am - washington, MO
that is to funny , but i know exactly what ya mean . isnt it nice for a change .. I was so relaxed over weekend just knowing my day wasnt planned by noone but me ...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views