Home from gallbladder surgery

Jennifier1
on 2/12/05 12:11 am - Weirton, WV
My surgery went well yesterday. I was in surgery from around 11 to 1:15. Then went to stage one recovery. I was only supposed to be there for about an hour but had tons of nausea so they let me stay a little over two hours to rest and get that settled. Then I moved on to stage two recovery and the nausea got worse so I stayed there for about 3 hours instead of one. The let me rest and took good care of me. We got home around 8:30 last night. The pain isn't as bad as I thought it would be; it's actually quite tolerable right now. I do keep drifting to sleep but that's normal with the medicine I'm on. The gave me over 4 liters of fluids by IV yesterday so my kidneys and bladder are working on triple time it seems. Thanks for all of your good thoughts and prayers. Jen
IrishIze
on 2/12/05 2:04 am - NJ
Hi Jen I'm sorry to hear you had the nausea, but glad to hear you're feeling better and on the mend. I'll bet you're happy this is all behind you and you can get on with the business of living again!! Hope things continue to improve! Hugs, Nancy -94
bunnymorris
on 2/12/05 11:59 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Glad you are doing better. Before you know it---you'll be up and running around again. Take care of yourself and mend well. Love, Bunny
us2bfat C.
on 2/12/05 12:49 pm - selden, NY
glad your home and feeling better i hope that i can recover from surgery (hernia) next week im really afraid cause im very active and i cant do anything for a while after the surgery but im glad your well Stacy 232/146/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views