DAILY LOG Friday

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/05 7:21 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I shall hang my head in shame. Did bad AGAIN! Funny, though, that my home scale still shows a loss. But it's not the gym scale, so it's not official. I feel guilty. I feel guilty and frustrated. There's always tomorrow...or the next day...or the day after that, I suppose. Hope everyone did better than me! Pamela -84
Traci K.
on 2/12/05 2:59 am - Sullivan, MO
Pamela - don't beat yourself up hon! You'll back on track. My info for yesterday was: B: coffee and 3/4 protein bar L: Lowfat Triscuits and Co-jack cheese & milk S: protein bar & milk Calories: 878 Carbs: 37 Protein: 60 Not sure what's up with me lately, I haven't been hungry much at all.
Marcy B.
on 2/12/05 4:34 pm - West Bloomfield, MI
Every day's a challenge, isn't Pam? I freaked out the other day when I got on the scale and I was up to 293 from 288...where in the world did those extra pounds come from. I think I am retaining fluid- probably arthritis related- tried getting more fluids in and laying off carbs. easier said than done. I too am a stress eater- but I think I have been doing better the last two days. I don't have exact counts- but I think I was around 1200- with 70 grams of protein. Today was a better day, but I am up now at 3:00 am and stressed out, per usual...so hopefully I won't do too much damage foodwise. I'm not really hungry its all about the stress. Don't know why I can't sleep- do you think it could be the caffeine in the Diet Slurpee? ( Yes I know caffeine is terrible. but I indulge myself sometimes. ) Still no formal exercise but I have been moving like crazy- tearing my house apart cleaning closets, clearing clutter I haven't been able to do in ages. Now every bone in my body aches. but I guess this too shall pass. My scale this morning was back down to 288- so go figure. But I think I must be at one of the god awful plateaus. It figures..... Hang in there kiddo, and try again tomorrow. You are not alone. Marcy -79 or whatever......
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views