DAILY LOG Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/05 9:25 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ok, it was another bad day for me. I ate a large lunch (in two different sittings) and a large dinner (in three different sittings). I didn't exercise, either. This week has just been so hectic for me and I guess that maybe I AM a stress eater. Who knew? I'm making an attempt for today (Friday) to eat healthy, but it's going to be hard with that Valentine Party in my daughter's class. JUST SAY NO! Thank goodness that I was in charge of bringing in the fruit! Pamela -84 (although my home scale looks a pound or two less...but it's not official)
deeno
on 2/10/05 10:16 pm - Kokomo, IN
Hi food loggers I didn't log my food ( I know, I know....I should). You know, I eat less, and I eat better when I log my food and I'm honest about what I eat. I did monitor my protein intake yesterday, and I did very well (70 grams+). I guess I did "ok" yesterday with my food intake, so I won't beat myself up over it. I did drive past the Dairy Queen although I've been craving it for several weeks now. Eventually, I'll go, but I didn't go yesterday so that was good. I also made a pact with hubby to not go out to eat so much. After Valentine's Day, we're going to cut back to once every 2 weeks. He is at goal, and I am not. Plus, we are working on a budget ($$) and think that cutting back on the restaurant stuff will be benificial (but, then again, when we go out to eat, each of us gets a meal with leftovers....). One more pat on the back for me, too. My New Year's Resolution was to take my vitamin every day. I just wanted to say I've done a good job of that. I've also been good with my calcium, too. Now, if I could get the scale to cooperate and bless me with a five pound weight loss........sigh.... Keep up the good work everyone. Our day will come. Diana **Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated by a piece of chocolate cake.** DON'T SEDATE YOUR INNER THIN PERSON!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views