I woke up this morning and had a face!!! LOL

Danelle72
on 2/9/05 11:59 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks to Rene I have a face. Its not the best of pictures but will have to work for now. I have been stuck at 164 for the past 2 weeks and then it goes up to 166 and then drops again. I am getting so upset. I just want to hear the words just overweight! I am only one pound away from hearing that. I just can't seem to get there. I have been eating right and started exercising. I have been doing the gazelle for 30 mins. This is only my first week tho. I know I am builing muscle. Oh well I have lost a total of 66 pounds and I am pretty proud of that. I seem to lose inches faster then I am pounds. I guess it all adds up in the end. Well thanks for listening all and keep up the great work. Danelle M King
jcordell
on 2/10/05 1:40 am - TX
Hang in there, Danelle! By the way, the pic looks AWESOME! Keep up the great work! You'll be overweight in no time! Jeff
Danelle72
on 2/10/05 2:10 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Jeff, You are a sweetie. I have looked at your profile several times. You look awsome. Keep up the great work and thanks for spending a little of your time to give me feed back. You really are a sweetheart! Danelle
IrishIze
on 2/10/05 3:53 am - NJ
Danelle, you look FANTASTIC!! I checked out your profile and what a difference - you look 10 years younger and you seem to be half of what you started out!! One pound to go until you're overweight - who else but us WLS people would be thrilled at the thought of being overweight!! You're doing great, Danelle - best wishes for continued success!! Hugs, Nancy -95
threegetts
on 2/10/05 4:06 am - Rio Rancho, NM
Hey Danelle, You look fantastic! Good for you! Someone said you look younger and their right - you look so much younger and healthier now. I checked your profile out and we have the same doctor - isn't he great?! I love that man and his staff. Dr. V assisted on my surgery (he was training with Dr. Z then) and I really like him too. I really liked the hospital too. My mom had the surgery at St. Luke's in December (my surgery inspired her) and didn't care for the staff but I had a terrific experience. I'll be in Phoenix at the end of the month for a follow-up with Dr. Zahn. Take care, Cindy
Danelle72
on 2/10/05 4:42 am - Las Vegas, NV
I want to thank you guys for the kind words. I really needed that today. You guys are great and when I get down I always feel better posting to you. Thanks again and yes Dr Zahn is great. I love him to death. He is a sweetie always so happy to see us and give us a big hug. The Hospital wasn't to bad for me. I really like Nichole she is the best. Well thank again for your kind words and encouragement. Keep up the good work and keep losing. Danelle King
us2bfat C.
on 2/10/05 5:52 am - selden, NY
hi dannelle we were the same weight when we both started i had surgery on the 9th i am down 86 lbs and i think im done i dont think my body wants to lose anymore.... i went from a size 20 to a junior size 5 be patient and keep up the good work it will come off Stacy 232/146/140
GailD
on 2/11/05 2:10 am - Racine, WI
Danelle -- You're doing great! You're probably building muscle from the exercise, so it's slowing down your weight -- but you're losing inches!! I know my weight loss has slowed since hitting 6 months out. I looked at your profile and you look terrific!...and I love the pug puppies! So cute! Gail D. 252/169/140
Danelle72
on 2/11/05 3:25 am - Las Vegas, NV
Gail, Thank you so much for the encouragement. I just get so down when the scale doesn't move after a couple of weeks. I know in my heart that it has to move again it has no choice. My Pugs are great. They are always good for a laugh or too! You are also doing great. Keep up the great work and thanks again. It always seems to help me hang in there when people care. Good luck on the rest of your journey and congrats on your succes!!! Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views