7-month update, a few days late

Monna W.
on 2/9/05 1:01 pm - Susanville, CA
Hello, July siblings-- I am stuck at 275 and have been for about 3 weeks, but the inches continue to go down. I joined a local women's gym similar in many ways to Curves, but I like it better. Have been exercising 3 times a week--could not have done that even 3 months ago. Today I put on a size 2X blouse that a friend gave me. I had not been able to wear it until today--it is a little form-fitting, but not disgusting. Also, as my daughter was helping me measure Sunday, she told me my underwear was all bunched up and I should get some that fit. Went to the local Wal-Mart and was able to buy panties off the rack!!! Haven't been able to do that for years. Life is good and I am so happy I had this surgery. Monna 389/275/hopefully 150
Tara118
on 2/9/05 6:54 pm - Trenton, OH
WTG Mona!! The excersize may be holding up your weight loss a bit because your building up some muscle. That's a good thing!! I had to go through my underwear drawer and pitch out the old ones too. What fun!! Hee hee. Keep it up. You are doing soooo good!! Tara 305/196/170 -109
jcordell
on 2/10/05 1:42 am - TX
Awesome Monna! Keep it up, and happy anniversary (a few days late) Jeff
deeno
on 2/10/05 2:09 am - Kokomo, IN
Monna I love it--"life is so good and I am so happy"--(me, too). Don't fret about being "stuck"--you'll be unstuck soon enough. Congrats on the off-the-rack undies! They weren't thongs, were they?? *wink* Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views