DAILY LOG Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/05 11:25 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Horrible food day for me. Horrible exercise day for me, too. I subbed again today and was pretty tired to begin with, and then it was so cold that going to the gym and getting into a cold car just didn't appeal to me. As far as food goes, I started out okay, but had too many carbs at dinner (and threw up even though I didn't eat much at all), and then wound up snacking on some very unhealthy foods. I'm guessing that it's hormone related, since this seems to happen every month. It will get better in the next couple of days. Unfortunately, the rest of my week will still be hectic! Pamela 352/268/200 "content" goal
Traci K.
on 2/9/05 10:50 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hi Pamela, sorry you had another bad day. Here's how I did: B: coffee & protein bar L: chili and milk S: fish, green beans and applesauce Calories: 634 Carb: 38 Protein: 51
IrishIze
on 2/9/05 10:56 pm - NJ
Here's what I ate yesterday. B: Carb Countdown FF milk with protein powder S: 2 oz FF cheese L: Soy crisps, Q-Smart bar S: 2 oz FF ricotta D: 1/2 c Egg Beaters with 2 oz ground turkey Totals: Calories: 657, Carbs: 19, Protein: 82 Walked 40 minutes Water: 64+ oz. Mood: PO'd because the scale doesn't ever seem to move no matter what I do. Hugs, Nancy -95
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views