DAILY LOG Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/05 9:33 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1 oz string cheese L~1 Slim Fast low-carb shake, 1 0z string cheese D~4 oz extra lean ground beef with rotel tomatoes and chilis(cooked, it's more like 3 oz), 1/4 c carrots, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar S~1 oz string cheese, 1 oz string cheese Calories: 863 Carbs: 23 Protein: 86 Exercise: Had a dentist appointment that ran late, so I was only able to lift weights for about 30 minutes. I MAY walk my own treadmill, but I doubt it. Mood: Today was a hectic day for me, and when I get stressed out, I wind up in a bad mood. Subbing was just fine, but the running around after school got to me a bit. Pamela -84
Denice W.
on 2/8/05 10:07 am - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Also had a very stressful Day! At my niece who lost my post office box key!!!!!!!!! Her excuse is where it might be! So no last night!!! Started again this morning! So i am mad still so i better just and hopefully get some !!!!!!!! Most of what i did eat wasn't to much of a but still more than i should have! !!!!!!! here it goes, b- 3 cups caffeined tea -:o, really needed the to get threw my Day!! 2 wheat pretzel sticks, i snack size teddy grams about 6 in a pack about 8 grapes that was from 3am till about 11:30 am, then at 12:30 i had lunch about a 1/4 cup tuna salad on a few slices tomato and lettuce sprinkled with sunflowerseeds and shredded cheese later 3 wheatable crackers with horseradish cheese, then for dinner i had piece of pork roast and 1/2 cup spinach!!!!!! so asyou see i have eatin all day and i an am just about it! well tomorrows a new day and i can do better
Marcy B.
on 2/8/05 12:07 pm - West Bloomfield, MI
hot cocoa-protein- 15 80 cal hot cocoa protein 15 80 cal Cheez its low fat 4 130cal 2 sl. chicken cheese quasadia- 5 150 cal Yogurt 6 80 Gouda cheese 8 70 1 oz brisket 5 50 1 Egg 6 50 59 690 Will probably eat something else tonight. Been cooking- made turkey chili - brisket, and hard boiled eggs for meals throughout the week. Also shopped today and bought lots of Yogurt and the single serving cheeses I like. I'm resolving to better about the carbs these days. I think I need more protein tonight, and even though my stomach is bothering me..I am also hungry. ( maybe that is why. and I know I didn't get enough fluids in. I am totally bummed out because since I quit my job I won't have access to a computer because they are removing it from my house ( it belongs to the firm I worked for). I'll get another one eventually - but its going to limit my access to OH for a while which is a total bummer. I really need this website for support, and I won't have it at my finger tips whenever I want it. And - off topic, wouldn't you know in the very week I gave up the job my daughter's car ( she just started driving)- needed $700 worth of repairs and our combo washer/dryer died and its not worth repairing ( It was a peice of garbage from the company who shall remain nameless whose repair person sleeps all the time...you know the one. Well the product is part of a class action lawsuit against the company but it doesn't help me in terms of getting the repairs done in the meantime Besides their settlement is in terms of a rebate to buy another one of their pieces of garbage. Man...all of this just cuz you wanted to know what I ate today. Still stressed and crabby today- but at least I didn't pig out. Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day. If you don't hear from me on OH- drop me an e-mail I should be able to retrieve it until I get a computer, which hopefully will be soon, unless something else breaks down. Marcy -79 and approximately $1700 lighter....with NO job.....
Traci K.
on 2/8/05 8:34 pm - Sullivan, MO
B: 1/2 slice French toast with sf syrup & coffee L: tuna casserole S: protein bar and CC milk Calories: 593 Carbs: 37 Protein: 43
IrishIze
on 2/9/05 12:48 am - NJ
Hi Gals.... First off I just want to say that my mood is because I feel like I'm doing everything I'm supposed to and I still don't drop any weight. I'm frustrated as can be, and I just can't figure out why I'm not losing. I know that I probably shouldn't be weighing every day, but it is my new adddiction and since I've quit smoking and drinking and eating, I need to be at least a little naughty!! Anyhoo, here's my Tuesday: B: Q-Smart bar L: Carb Countdown yogurt w/ 1/4 scoop protein powder in it and 6 soy crackers with FF cream cheese S: 1/2 Hershey 1 carb bar D: 3 oz. FF cheddar cheese, 4 T ricotta cheese S: Q-Smart bar Also had 1/2 scoop of Unjury protein powder in one of my glasses of water/lemonade. Got in 64+ oz. water Walked 2 miles in 40 minutes. Hugs, Nancy -95 (still)
IrishIze
on 2/9/05 12:51 am - NJ
Oops - forgot my totals: Calories: 745 Carbs: 21 Protein: 90 nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits