DAILY LOG Monday

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/05 9:56 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I did poorly. My bad eating from the weekend continued yesterday (Monday). I am going to work very hard the rest of this week trying to go low-carb. I DID make it to the gym, although I really didn't want to go. Today will be a better day all around for me. I'm subbing, which will keep me away from eating all day, then I have a dentist appointment at 4, and plan to be at the gym around 5 until I have to pick my daughter up from dance at 645. At least I'm keeping busy! Pamela -84
IrishIze
on 2/7/05 10:44 pm - NJ
Doing pretty well, but the weight just doesn't seem to want to budge. It's so frustrating!! B: Q-Smart Bar S: soy crisps with cream cheese L: 1 oz of beef jerky - Unjury (after 30 minutes ) S: 1/2 Hershey 1 carb bar D: 3 oz. turkey sloppy joe - meat only, no bread S: Q-smart bar Totals: Calories: 766, Carbs: 20 Protein: 82 Got in about 64 oz fluids Walked 40 minutes outside (it was beautiful!!) - about 1.7 miles Hugs, Nancy -95
Traci K.
on 2/8/05 4:51 am - Sullivan, MO
Did pretty good yesterday - it was my higher calorie day. B: protein bar and coffee L: co-jack cheese and low-fat Triscuits Snack: pork rinds Supper: Gorton's fish fillet Late evening snack: protein bar Calories: 1033 Carbs: 23 Protein: 87
Marcy B.
on 2/8/05 5:23 am - West Bloomfield, MI
I think I did okay- but I can't totally remember everything I ate. Starting a new routine after this week since I quit my sucky job. So now I have to make sure I am not grazing. I can't seem to get enough fluid in and feel like I am swelling up again around the ankles...which is always a sign I am getting dehydrated. I went shopping today- to make sure I stock up healthful protein rich foods. Easier said than done. So hm..yesterday B- 1 C Protein Cocoa 80 15 S 1 C Protein Cocoa 80 15 L/Dinner??1 Serving ) probably more 200(?) 4 of Low Fat Cheez-its had that under control when I measured servings- but I was eating them out of the box so who knows Left over of veal parmesan- which was yummy but later made me dump.. 2X2 inch square w/ marinara sauce and mozarella cheese...so how do you count that? 200 cal / 5 protein maybe?? Cheese Cube ( they come in a red package and you have to peel this wierd coating off of them...I forgot what they are called but they are only 80 Calories each/ 7 Protein. So I had one of those. Then... 2 Philly Swirl Popsicles. 20 cal S/F Licorice- great for chewing- no nutritional value..70 Cal 2 pr Pretzels/Cheese Cube 130 10 80 Yogurt 80 6 2 Philly Swirls ( what junk eating....can you tell how stressed out I am?) 20 Then...I got up in the middle of the night and ate some ff/ tortilla chips...or I dreamed it,( 110/4???) but when I woke up the bag was still on the table, so I must have eaten it. I only do that when I am really stressed out Seems like I am self medicating this depression with food. Haven't been on anti-depressants for a while...could just be a bad mood- but if it doesn't get better...I'll have to do something soon. I am scared to death that my moods will get the better of me and I will start grazing again. Every day seems so hard when you are blue. This too shall pass. Did I count that right...under 1000 calories /69 Protein. Today is a bit better. But not much 1 C Hot Cocoa 80 15 1 Hot Cocoa 80 15 1 Serving Cheetos 130 2 1 Cube Cheese 80 7 2 Sl. Chicken/Cheese quesadia 150(?) 6 (?) ( big boy makes it and I still have 4 slices left Will post more in Today's food diary. Marcy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views