Awake at 3

bunnymorris
on 2/7/05 6:13 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Ok, not sure what is going on..........this month I've been waking up and not able to go back to sleep. Things are fine at work and home. I just wake up, eyes pop open, so I sit and read posts to catch up! It would be ok if I could go back to sleep in a few hours but I have to get up in 2 hours. It is now 4:00 a.m. Oh well, just wondering if anyone else goes through periods of insomnia? It's like getting a second wind but in the middle of the night? Ok I'm going back to The thinner I get the nuttier I get! Just kidding! WLS moment. At work one of the cars in the parking lot caught on fire. We called 911. I was out in the parking lot and one of the police women (I know but haven't seen in about a year) responded to our call. I was asking her questions when all of a sudden she dropped her jaw and exclaimed, "OMG, it's you. I didn't know who you were. I thought you looked familiar and then I realized it was you!" Well that was great! By the way--everyone is fine, no injuries, car is totaled, no idea what happened but made for an exciting day! Must sleep, must sleep, you are feeling sleepy......................... Love, Bunny -93
Traci K.
on 2/8/05 4:53 am - Sullivan, MO
Bunny! I hope you did get some sleep finally! I too have bouts of insomnia, but menopause could be causing some of that.
Denice W.
on 2/8/05 10:09 am - Wildwood Crest, NJ
And i thought i was the only one crazy enough to be up at 3am been this way since surgery !
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views