7-Month Anniversary Today

jcordell
on 2/7/05 2:44 am - TX
Wow, has it already been 7 months? HOLY COW! It certainly doesn't seem like it. I have to say, this last month has been a little depressing. As of my 6-month anniversary, I was down 100 pounds. As of today, I am down 105 pounds. That's only 5 pounds for the entire month. Well unless you count the 7 that I GAINED and had to RE-LOSE! Arghhhh!!! My parents came to town last night for my Mom's birthday, and my Mom was like "wow, you don't even look like the same person!" I've heard this 3 times in the last week. It's a good feeling! I did buzz my hair and grow a little beard...you can see the "new me" towards the bottom of my profile. Hee Hee. My goal is to lose 5-7 pounds a month for the next 6 months (minimum). If I can do that, I will be a happy camper! For my surgery siblings, happy anniversary! To the rest of you July babies, keep up the good work! All the love, Jeff -105 (but not for long )
ErikaL
on 2/7/05 3:08 am - JAX, FL
Happy Anniversary! I love the new pic, you look awesome!!! Big Hugs, Erika L
SeeMeNow
on 2/7/05 8:46 am - Amery, WI
Hi Jeff! You look AWESOME!!!!!! I wouldn't sweat losing only 5 lbs in a month. It is winter after all, and our bodies naturally want to store fat for the lean months. You will be losing again in no time. Keep a good attitude and watch the lbs melt away! Barb -71 lbs (six and a half months out)
IrishIze
on 2/7/05 8:54 am - NJ
WOW!! Jeff you look GREAT!! You look 10 years younger than your last pic! Hey, as long as you have a goal you're in good shape! That means you're looking forward and not looking back! You're an inspiration to me, Jeff!! I always enjoy your posts and your positive attitude. Hugs, and congratulations on 7 months of dwindling.... Nancy -95
bunnymorris
on 2/7/05 5:49 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Jeff, way to go! Hey, the past is the past. Look forward to this next month. Nov. was a wash for me when my dad died (weeks of eating out and no exercise while we waited at hospice). Can't change that so I just look to tomorrow. I stalled out in Sept. for about 3 weeks. I was thinking--what bad things did I eat? Was I bad yesterday! OMG I slapped myself for neg. self talk and vowed not to do that ever again. I haven't either. I'm a firm believer your body needs periods of time to catch up with itself. Does that make sense. Right now I'm not moving on the scale but everyone is commenting on how I look etc. I'll take it all! You look great Buddy! Hang tight! You're doing fine. Love, Bunny
AngelFlyingHappy
on 2/8/05 12:53 pm - Oxnard, CA
You look awesome!!! Happy Anniversary!! Michelle -116
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits