DAILY LOG ~ Friday

IrishIze
on 2/4/05 9:31 pm - NJ
Since Pam is away, I thought I'd post this thread for her. I seem to have hit on something that is making my weight start to drop. I have eaten around 800 calories for 2-4 days, and then dropped down to 550 calories for two days and have lost 2 lbs. in those two days. I've also been exercising every day (except my Fridays, which is my day off) and getting in my water. Maybe it has nothing to do with the weight loss, but I'm going to continue and see what happens. Oh, and I've also been drinking a cup of caffeinated coffee about 30 minutes before dinner, and that REALLY seems to curb my appetite. B: Q-Smart bar L: Soy apple crisps with lowfat cream cheese S: 1 oz FF mozzarella, 1/2 scoop Unjury D: 3 oz. ground turkey with onions, peppers, tomato sauce and 1 oz cheese S: 1/2 Hershey 1 carb bar Totals: 556 Calories, 21 carbs, 59 protein Exercise: None - it's my day off of exercise! Water: 72 oz. Hugs, Nancy -95 4 lbs. from my V-Day goal 5 lbs. from my birthday goal (Feb. 19)
Janette
on 2/4/05 10:29 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Nancy! I have had a grouchy pouchy lately so my intake has not been great. Breakfast...2 cups tea followed by a protein shake Lunch....... 2 ozs cottage cheese with 4 pineapple chunks Snack........5 crackers and homemade latte with soy milk and sf vanilla syrup Dinner........chinese take out..vegetable and meat and lost it all Snack......... 5 crackers and sf popsicle H2o H20 and h20 Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/226 -137lbs
Traci K.
on 2/5/05 4:20 am - Sullivan, MO
Let's see yesterday I had: B: 1/3 cup coffee & protein bar Snack: cream of wheat Lunch: 1/2 cup potato soup and pork rinds Supper: 1/2 CC milk and sunflower seeds Also had another 1/2 cup CC milk + my water Calories: 956 Carb: 51 Protein: 67
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views