its rollin again!!!!!!

Denice W.
on 2/3/05 7:27 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
I am a little over 6 months out 4 days to be exactly last month i figured my honeymoon was over as i only lost 5 or 6lbs all month! Not real happy still would like to lose at least 40 or 50 more lbs, well i weight at my work as i do all the time because its really right on matches my doctors scale on monday i was still 191lbs have been for about 2 weeks! well i weight yesterday thursday and drum roll please, i am now down to 187lbs!!!!!!! 4lbs in 4 days! So i am not giving up hope that i might make goal by my 1 year ann.! Funny thing is i weight around 10;am and was pretty quick about it looked at the numbers briefly and went back to work, got my self buzzy and about an hour later my friend ask me if i had lost any, not even thinkin i said i think it said 187 then it hit me, i was sure i had the numbers wrong no way 4lbs in 4 days, so i kept thinkin i read the numbers wrong and it was buggin me so i went back to the nurse office told her i thought i did it wrong and was going to try again, sure enough that was right! Whoo Hoo i hope this is a good sign, and not just a fluke! Well just thought i'd share, and give hope to those having a stand still! Denice
Traci K.
on 2/3/05 11:59 pm - Sullivan, MO
YAY!!! Congrats!! I'm right there with ya, hit a plateau for about 5 weeks, only lost maybe a pound or so during that time, and now the scale is moving down again: 5 lbs in about 1.5 weeks!!
Tanja Y
on 2/4/05 1:20 am - Wahiawa, HI
Congratulations! It's always so nice to see the numbers on the scale go down; but especially so when they've been stuck on the same number for a while! ~Tanja -145.5
IrishIze
on 2/4/05 8:15 am - NJ
Thanks for sharing Denice, because I've been losing s-o-o-o-o-o slowly lately and your post is giving me some hope!! You are doing so well - it must have felt fantastic to lose 4 lbs. in 4 days - I'm so jealous!! So the question is - did you do anything different??? Hugs and congratulations! Nancy -94
Denice W.
on 2/4/05 10:14 am - Wildwood Crest, NJ
I hate to say this but the only thing i did different was not exercise, i know bad i have been pretty faithful about exercise, but i have been moving my mom for the last 2 weeks and i am just worn out! I seem to have developed insominia after surgery, i can not keep my eyes open much past 9pm if i make it that long but then i'm up at 3 or 330am can't sleep, then i work all day and by 3pm i am drained so i have slacked a little this week mom is almost settled in so i will hopefully resume my exercise regemine this coming week! Sorry but thats all i have done differently, Denice
Dawn H.
on 2/5/05 12:56 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
wow thats what I love about this site ...I was at a plateau too.. now the weight is comming off again.. guess we were all going thru the 6 month slump? Keep up the good work. Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views