DAILY LOG Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 11:33 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I did HORRIBLY today, food-wise. Felt guilty all day, and ate to match my mood. I won't bore you with the details of my meals... I did, however, have a great workout at the gym. I was also down yet another pound, which brings me to my lowest weight since about 1995. Back in 2002, I got down to 269 on WW scale, but today, I was down to 268. HOORAY! I will be out of town until Sunday night, so if anyone wants to post this thread for Friday, have at it. Have a great weekend! Pamela 352/268/200 "content" goal 5 more to V-Day goal!
Traci K.
on 2/3/05 8:35 pm - Sullivan, MO
Sorry about the bummer food day Pamela! Yesterday my food was pretty good: Breakfast: scrambled egg with cheese and ham Lunch: protein bar Supper: potato soup with sausage (a little more fat than I usually eat, but not too bad - didn't eat much) Snack: 1/2 protein bar
IrishIze
on 2/3/05 9:07 pm - NJ
Hey Pam - congratulations on losing another pound!! WooHoo!! I lost another too - finally!! If no one else posts Friday's log, I will - I just don't usually post until the next day. B: Q-Smart bar L: 1 oz tuna with 1/3 T FF mayo and a few soy crisps S: soy crisps with FF cream cheese D: 3 oz. ground turkey with some peppers, onions and tomato sauce; 2 oz FF shredded mozzarella S: 1/2 Hershey's one carb bar Totals: 579 Calories, 21 Carb, 62 protein Water: 64 oz. Exercise: Walked 1.8 on treadmill in 30 minutes Hugs, Nancy -94
deeno
on 2/3/05 10:33 pm - Kokomo, IN
Thursday B: skipped it--gained 5 pounds overnight and freaked out S: V8 splash tropical drink L: meat balls (14 g protein) S: Choc chip granola bar (8 gr protein) D: tuna with cottage cheese (22 g protein) S: glass of milk, English muffin (13 g protein) S: popcorn (used the small bowl this time!) 57 g protein today (not bad) EXERCISE: I again was a lazy girl and opted to not exercise (what is wrong with me??) I had a volleyball tournament last week, so this is our "off week" before the next session starts. Thank goodness we start up next week or my butt would become firmly attached to my couch. MOOD: I have got to stop weighing myself every day. My weight is up, I know it is because my period is coming. But, it is depressing to see the number rise even when I know it will fall after my period is over. **BTW, weighed myself Friday AM and it is mysteriously back down again....weird. Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views