DAILY LOG Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/05 11:28 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Sorry this is so late. I was really busy yesterday and didn't log my foods, let alone post this thread. I didn't eat very good yesterday, and certainly it wasn't low-carb. I skipped breakfast by mistake, had a fajita and taco (Jack in the Box) for lunch, and had Ryan's (I really didn't eat very much, though) for dinner. Of course, I feel guilty about it anyway. And today, the phone rang early but I was too tired to answer it despite knowing that it was a subbing job. So NOW I feel guilty for not working today, and my morning menu shows just that. To top everything off, I've just been so tired this week. Not my normal self at all. My brain is alert, but I feel like I need to get back under the covers and stay there for about six more hours. It's been so gloomy here, I guess that's what the problem is. And I should have worked today, because maybe that would have made me feel better. And so we come back to the guilt. Pamela -83
deeno
on 2/2/05 11:43 pm - Kokomo, IN
Hi Pamela Thursday's a new day. Well, everyday is a new day, technically. Wednesday B: Apple granola bar (8 gr. Protein) S: 2 viactive calcium chews L: gyro sandwich, with pita (guessing ~20 g protein) S: none D: tuna with cottage cheese (22 g protein), string cheese (8 gr. Protein) S: milk (8 g protein), 2 SF Pepridge farm cookies S: English muffin (5 g protein) Total protein = 71 grams EXERCISE: I deserve a break; cleaned house a little, took night off from VB MOOD: I've been out of milk for 2 days! Ugh, finally went to the store. I try to drink 2-3 glasses of milk/day--hard to do with no milk in the house! Can't believe I ate the gyro. What was I thinking? No dumping, but lots of calories. Got on the scale today and gained 5 pounds. Yes, five. Overnight. I shouldn't weight myself everyday for this reason. My period is coming, but FIVE POUNDS?? Hopefully it is a water thing or something. I will exercise today at some point. Diana
cindy m.
on 2/3/05 12:31 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Pamela!! I know how you feel I just went through that gloomy period here!! weather wise and mood wise.......seems to go together!!!! Yesterday I worked my 12 hour shift so no exercise and my fluid intake was lower. Food wise I had more than I wanted but I am having a problem with low blood sugars so I have to be more careful at work because I get too ditzy. B= Adkins protein shake S= 2 saltine crackers L= 1/3 c refried beans, and carnitas no tortilla (didn't sit well....hospital food ...no wonder hahaha) S= low carb blended mocha S= 2 saltine crackers D= weigh****cher low carb chicken and green beans dinner S= 8 oz chocolate carb countdown milk Take care The gloom will lift & so will your mood!! ~Cindy~
cindy m.
on 2/3/05 12:34 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Pamela!! I know how you feel I just went through that gloomy period here!! weather wise and mood wise.......seems to go together!!!! Yesterday I worked my 12 hour shift so no exercise and my fluid intake was lower. Food wise I had more than I wanted but I am having a problem with low blood sugars so I have to be more careful at work because I get too ditzy. B= Adkins protein shake S= 2 saltine crackers L= 1/3 c refried beans, and carnitas no tortilla (didn't sit well....hospital food ...no wonder hahaha) S= low carb blended mocha S= 2 saltine crackers D= weigh****cher low carb chicken and green beans dinner S= 8 oz chocolate carb countdown milk Take care The gloom will lift & so will your mood!! ~Cindy~
IrishIze
on 2/3/05 12:38 am - NJ
I'm feeling like it doesn't matter if I eat 500 calories a day or 900 calories; whether I exercise or lay in bed all day ~ my weight will stay just the same....I'm very frustrated. Logically I know I have to lose eventually - but come on already. B: Q-Smart Bar S: 1 mini Babybel light cheese L: 2 oz FF mozzarella cheese D: 4 oz ground turkey with onions, peppers and tomato sauce S: 6 soy chips with 1 tablespoon of light cream cheese Totals: 495 calories, 17 carbs, 57 protein Got in 72 oz water Didn't exercise yesterday (but I did today!!) Hugs, Nancy -93 (and holding.... )
Debra O.
on 2/3/05 3:36 am - Chino, CA
Pre B: Water and vitamins B: 1 Scrambled Egg, 1 piece of Bacon S: 1 Banana Protien Drink mixed with carb countdown juice...yummy more water L:some beef jerky S:some more beef jerky D: carb smart lean cuisine more water I walked 2 miles briskly.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views