Just feeling frustrated....a lesson in patience for me.

Traci72
on 2/2/05 2:32 am - Hastings, MN
I know from reading other posts that this is somewhat normal, but I'm frustrated nonetheless. I lost 96lbs by 5 3/4mos out and was/am THRILLED. Since then however, I haven't lost a thing. In fact, I GAINED 2lbs!! I had hoped that by the time I went in for my appt today, that I'd have broken the 100lb mark. I thought it was more than reasonable at it gave me about 3wks to lose 4lbs. While I am thrilled w/my WL and know I've lost fairly quickly, I'm still so disappointed that I gained these nasty 2lbs rather than lose the 4lbs. It took me a long time to get as big as I was, so I know it's not going to go away overnite....even w/this surgery, but I've never been known for my patience. Now I know I need to step up my exercise even more and get it in gear. I want to lose 14lbs by March 21, so I'm hustling now. Thanks for reading my pity party. Traci 248/154/130
bamasweetpea
on 2/2/05 4:23 am - Fayetteville, NC
I am in the SAME BOAT! We can have the party together!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/05 11:41 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I know your struggles well! Hang in there, you'll get there. Just remember that with you being so close to goal, it's going to be much harder to get rid of those last few pounds. It may be time to adjust your routine a bit. Pamela 352/269/200 "content" goal
stacyr38
on 2/3/05 6:48 am - rockford, il
Traci I know how you feel I'm impatient also. My starting weight was 319lbs day of surgery(7/9/04) as of today I'm 223lbs I was hoping to be at 100lbs lost by now. I'm hoping to be at 219 on my 7month anniversary,but I have not lost a pound in 7 days. I'm praying for both of us. Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views