DAILY LOG Monday (food and exercise)

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/05 7:30 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay, I changed the name of our food and exercise post to "daily log." Just felt like it, OKAY? Decided to go back to low carb this week, after all. Kind of had a rough weekend food-wise, so I figured that I'd better try and keep carbs to a minimum before I undo my loss from last week. B~1/2 Slim Fast low-carb shake L~2 oz chicken breast with 1/2 cup (if that) of peppers and onions D~1/2 cup cottage cheese, 4 oz HOMEMADE sloppy joe (raw...not sure how many ounces cooked...but I know how many carbs!) S~1 oz light string cheese, 1 Blue Bunny low-carb ice cream on a stick (and oh boy was it good!) Calories: 762 Protein: 74 Carbs: 31, 5 that are fiber (hmmm...pretty low on fiber without breads!) Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning, but have to go BACK to gym for my daughter's Tae-Kwon-Do class, so I guess I'll walk another 30. Mood: Pretty good, actually. I might actually be getting the hang of this low-carb thing. I haven't been hungry today, like I was last week. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed about that! Pamela -81
Marcy B.
on 1/31/05 10:34 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Not feeling great today- pouch is obviously angry about something but I can't figure out what ( I think its the iron supplement..not sure) B- 1/2 c Cocoa Protein Drink 50 7 Nabisco Low Fat Cookie Pak 100 5 S Yogurt Smoothie 80 6 Nabisco Crackers 100 6 1/2 c Spaghetti w/ cheese 150 10 S/F Licorice 70 2 Totals...so far 600 32 Not enuf calories or protein- been loading up on fluids though- it goes down the easiest on the pouch. I haven't puked or dumped- just feel like I have a wet sock balled up in the side of my stomach where the pouch is. Carbs go down easy right now- I'll probably try a protein drink later to get of the good stuff in. Exercise- had to cancel with the trainer today- too sick. Will try again tomorrow afternoon after work Mood- Not great- Wintertime blahs..... but it looks like I hit the 80lb lost mark. I have to guard though against weighing myself every other minute- it could be a problem since I got my new digital scale. Tomorrow's another day! Marcy -81
Debra O.
on 1/31/05 2:09 pm - Chino, CA
I had a really good weekend food wise. Even went to restaurants 3 times. one time I had lettuce wraps, the next time I had shrimp scampi and veggies, and salad, and Sunday I had chicken fajitas, ate only the meat and onions and peppers. And Sunday I got a 4 mile brisk walk in. Today: B: 6 shrimps in ****tail sauce. S:2 Pepp. Farm cookies (oops) L: Ham & String Cheese S: a handful of wheat thins D: 3oz carne asada. 3 brussel sprouts I didnt get enough water in today...only about 48 oz. but I also drank about 24 oz of crystal light. Walked 2 miles I think I had a ok day except for the cookies and the wheat thins Debra
IrishIze
on 1/31/05 10:56 pm - NJ
I kind of had a bizarre day of eating. I did great during the day, but once I sat down and had dinner, I couldn't stop eating the rest of the night - very compulsive for some reason. If it happens again, I'm going to try putting in the Walk Away the Pounds tape and do that. B: Carb Countdown yogurt with Isopure protein powder S: 1 pretzel L: Oberto Edge Beef Snacks S: 1/2 oz. FF mozzarella cheese D: 3 oz Turkey sloppy joe, 1/2 oz shredded cheese S #1: Soy chips with peanut butter; soy chips with cream cheese and SF jelly S#2: 1 Hershey's 1 carb bar S#3: Q-Smart bar Totals: Calories: 962 (!) Carbs: 41 (!!) Protein: 87 ( ) Walked 30 minutes - 1.65 miles on the treadmill Got in about 60 oz of fluids - could have done better in that department. Hugs, Nancy -93
deeno
on 1/31/05 11:13 pm - Kokomo, IN
Pamela I am hopping on the wagon, and will post my food intake tomorrow. I've started recording it as of today. I've always dreaded food diaries, but I feel that I need to be held accountable. I had a good month for weight loss, and I really want to keep it up. I have lots of "stuff**" coming up this summer and I want people to see me and say "wow". **stuff = playing football, umpiring, playing softball, wearing a bathing suit in front of people, camping, hiking.... I'd like to lose 5 pounds per month minimum. I have 30-45 pounds to reach "goal". Thanks for doing this post--it will keep me on track. Diana -70
GailD
on 2/1/05 2:35 am - Racine, WI
Hi Diana: Just looked at your profile -- you're doing awesome, and you're well on your way to goal. And, I noticed that you play football. My niece plays for Northern Ice Professional Women's Football in Wisconsin. Have you played against them? She loves it! Gail D. -80
deeno
on 2/1/05 2:53 am - Kokomo, IN
Ugh!! The Northern Ice kicked our butts three times last year! But, even so, they are a nice group of girls (when they aren't beating the tar out of us). They had a great season, too. Finished 2nd in the league. I am sure we will be playing them this season--schedule isn't out yet. When they come to Indiana, you should look me up! Diana
deeno
on 2/1/05 2:55 am - Kokomo, IN
Scratch that (thought I was on the Indiana board--where am I???) When we come to WI, look us up! D
cindy m.
on 1/31/05 11:43 pm - Trenton, MO
Monday I had: B= protein shake= 140 calories L= el pollo loco chicken thigh with spoon of pototo and gravy s= tsp of peanut butter (had low bloodsugar--new problem for me) D= insides of a lobster taco (no tortilla) and 1/2 cup SF, FF chocolate pudding Fluids about 40 oz-- not nearly enough........ Exercise -----walked the mall looking for clothes for vegas this weekend, ugh!!! (It's harder to fit my saggy body than I thought!!! ) ~Cindy~ -112 352/240/140ish **237 by V-Day**
melissaross75
on 2/1/05 1:46 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Breakfast: 3 oz Blue Bunny Carb Freedom yogurt; 160z decaf with two international delight french vanilla creamers. Lunch: 2 oz tuna with 2 tblsp of miracle whip and 1/8 cup shredded cheddar; 7 garden vegetable wheat thins. Dinner: 1 cup of the following: Creamy gravy with cubed cooked chicken breast, broccoli and stewed tomatoes over garlic mashed potatoes. snack: 2 saltines with countrycrock spread and peanut butter. 1 1/2 bottles of plain water. Not enough of anything beside carbs probably. I haven't downloaded info into Fitday.com so i dont' know the totals. I do really try to focus on eating my protein first though. And if I have a carb I make sure to pair it up with some protein. Exercise: 15 minutes on recumbent bike 15 minutes on ellipitcal machine, weight lifting and stretching. 1 hour total workout. Mood at work: lousy, was very crabby, think it was a monday thing. At home it got better.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views