6 month ck up

scholarmama
on 1/31/05 6:09 am - Hemet, CA
Hey all... I cant believe that it has been 6 months and what a fantastic ride it has been. I cannot believe all that I can do now and all that I was not doing with all that weight on. Well I set out to be at 250 lbs by my sixth month ckup and I didnt think I was gonna make it... I'd be really close but not there... Well I stepped on the scale at the doctors office and it went to 247 slowed... 249 and paused... then 250... I jumped up and down shouted for joy, did the jig and never felt so excited... well maybe once but...lol So here is a little run down on the last 6 months... I am down 138 lbs in 6 months I started this journey busting out of 4X's and 32's and now I am sitting here wearing a L and 16-18 pants. My shoes have gone from 11W to 10 regular... I have about another 90 to go although some of that will be removed with reconstructive surgery. I wear an anklet everyday I workout at curves 4 days a week and walk our dog Rosie the other days. I no longer have sleep apnea wooohooo ... and I am full of energy all the time. I ride bikes with my kids (something I havent done for 15 yrs) I play softball with my daughter's team... I am going on my first plane ride this summer... I am going to Magic Mountain in May... I completely have a new life THANK YOU DR SUH!!!! My words of advice... water water water, protein protein protein, exercise!!! I am thankful for all of my wonderful family here and those who have got me where I am today... Loni 388/250/160 ish
Traci K.
on 1/31/05 6:39 am - Sullivan, MO
YAY!!! Congrats!!!! You're doing awesome!!! BTW: I also have a dog named Rosie! Traci 250/173/147
T R.
on 1/31/05 10:49 am
Wow!! You are kickin some serious butt girlfriend!! Way to go!! I think I speak for everyone here when I say, life is good!! Take care and keep on losing!! Tami 275/193/140
Debra O.
on 1/31/05 2:02 pm - Chino, CA
Way to go Loni...I'sn't it just grand? It was nice meeting you a couple of weeks ago. Remember me? ~Debra
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views