FOOD and EXERCISE Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/05 4:51 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Thought I'd better post this before I change my mind and stuff millions of carbs into my mouth. Of course, I'd wind up puking... B~Slim Fast low carb shake L~2 oz chicken with peppers and onions with a bit of cheddar cheese, 1 string cheese D~3 oz chicken breast (fried at home), 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 cup cottage cheese S~1/4 cup cheddar cheese melted in oven, 1 string cheese Calories: 948 Protein: 100 Carbs: 34, 8 of which are fiber Exercise: Going to the gym tonight to walk the treadmill and lift weights for a total of about an hour Mood: Fair. I'm tired today (restless night) and all I want to do is eat. Although this low carb thing keeps my protein high, it does NOT keep me as full as carbs do. I think that because bread and other starchy things swell in my pouch, they last longer. That scale had better move! Pamela getting sick of chicken and cheese
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/05 11:09 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I TOLD you that scale was going to move this week! Tonight, the scale moved 3 pounds. HOORAY! And as far as my dinner went...I only ended up with about 1/4 c of carrots and I didn't eat all of the chicken I had intended, either. Probably about 2 oz instead of 3. It's just as well...who needed the calories or those extra carbs? Pamela -81 (finally in the 80s)
Marcy B.
on 1/27/05 12:49 pm - West Bloomfield, MI
Pam- your posts make me think about what I each eat day. And, I always read them, as I am online every day...so bug me to post my food& exercise if you don't see anything from me. I Tried something new- which is very healthful and very filling Packet of Protein Powder Mixed into 1 C Yogurt 180Cal 21 Prot 3 Slices Turkey Bacon 100 6 Protein Cocoa 80 15 Beef Jerky 100 10 2 Peices String Cheese 160 15 Yogurt Smoothie ( trying for 3 dairy servings 80 6 Starkist Tuna Packet( 2oz ff mayo 6 crackers 200 14 ( Went down hill from here- had a pity party cuz I was feeling cold and very lonely- its tax season and hubby is an accountant) Baked Cheetos ( yeah right, like this crap is any good for me... a serving size....who knows?? 34 of those go down real easy and I am sure I had more than that....I am CERTIFIABLE!!!! 250 4 But it gets worse...in terms of nutritional value- but its relatively harmless- 6 peices of Sugar Free Licorice only...... 70 2 What about dinner you ask?? Well its about darned time, at 9:30 pm dontcha think??? What to make?? PITA PIZZA!!!!! ( 1/2 pita- low fat sauce-3Sl cheese for the whole pita pocket but I only ate half.) Oh the pleasures of a fat brain!!! Its in the hard wiring......but I digress now, where was I?? 250 8 TOTALS 1300 Calories and 101PROTEIN MOOO!!! What a pig I am today ..or was that COW?? Well at least the protein count was good, and dispite my best efforts to screw things up ( not really) I have lost another 2lbs this week. Its all about planning or lack there of for me. When I come home and I am not over-hungry or tired, and when I take the time to make myself something nutritious- I am fine. Its when I am too lazy to plan that I screw up. In any case this is lots better than I ever did before. But it scares me that I will be one of those people who gains all their weight back ( but first I have to lose it) Exercise....non existent- there you have me beat Pam. I've got memberships to Bally and Powerhouse Gym- but I am so tired at the end of the day- that I don't have energy to do either one. I'm waiting for the results of my blood work at my 6 mo check up- might still be anemic or need B-12. Oh well...tomorrow is another day. I'm going to bed before I cause any more trouble. Marcy -78 367/289/200 tentative 1st goal
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 4:30 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You are TOOOOOO funny! Let's count down to 200 together, shall we? That seems to be both of our "first" goal, although definitely not my final goal. And I'll try to remember to make you post your meals! Pamela -81
IrishIze
on 1/27/05 11:30 pm - NJ
Thanks Pam, for doing this every day!! B: Carb Countdown yogurt with protein powder S: 3/4 Hershey 1 carb bar L: about 1/8 of a hard roll with about 1/8 cup of tuna salad - didn't sit too well - I just can't eat breads yet unless they are toasted BLACK! S: 4T ricotta cheese D: (didn't eat until about 9 PM) egg beaters omelet with some FFshredded cheddar and some small scallops S: Q-Smart bar Totals: Cal: 619, Fat: 21, Carb: 19, Protein: 78 Got in 64 oz water No exercise - I really have to find the time to do my Walk Away the Pounds because it's WAY too cold to walk outside! Waiting for the scale to move in a downward direction.... Hugs, Nancy -92
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views