6 month mark!! MY TURN!!

IrishIze
on 1/27/05 1:34 am - NJ
Congratulations to all of you 6/27 babies!! You are all so wonderful!! You know it really doesn't matter if you lost 60 lbs. or 160 lbs. - if you feel better and you're not in pain, if your life has changed for the better in any way - then this surgery has been a success!! I know what you mean by loving more and hating less - when I was 280 lbs. I was so disgusted with myself that it really showed ~ I was grouchy and nasty a lot of the time. I'd like to think I'm a happier person these days! Vivi, you are an incredible lady - I love reading your posts - even when things aren't going as you expected, you have a great outlook and take things in stride. Hugs and congratulations!! Nancy -92
Vivi *.
on 1/27/05 1:39 am - clermont, FL
Awww, that was so sweet!! Thank for for your "oh-so-nice" comment. Your (everyone's) inputs mean so much to me!! As I've said before, vitamins, water & exercise are just as important to me as is the support I get from all of you inthis board. If anyone deserves credit for our acomplishments around here, it is all of us together... not individually!Somehow we all contribute to everyone's successes... That's the beauty of a successful support group! Vivi
GailD
on 1/27/05 11:07 am - Racine, WI
Happy 6 month anniversary, Vivi, and congratulations on your weight loss! I know what you mean about feeling better about yourself and enjoying life so much more. I am so much happier since I've lost weight. My husband says he can see it -- I have more patience and am not so grumpy! Take care! Gail D. 252/173/140
Vivi *.
on 1/27/05 1:13 pm - clermont, FL
thx Gail, isn't it a great feeling?? Better than any drug I've ever taken!! and I am from a country where laws don't (really) apply!!
bobby s
on 1/27/05 9:35 pm - Central, FL
Hey...you are all doing so well!!! Keep it up!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views