6 month mark!! MY TURN!!

Vivi *.
on 1/26/05 8:27 pm - clermont, FL
Ok guys, todays is my 6 months aniv. I am down 63 pounds and acctualy happy about it! I feel great and I am also soo grateful I was able to have had this surgery! You all have been such an important part of this journey. Since my weight started to drop, so many things have happened to me, I got a nice promotion, I have energy to do the things I love and I am lot more patient with my little one! My self confidence is back and I am no longer in pain. I love more and hate less. Life is now a blessing, instead of a burden. It's been a slow but steady journey for me, and I would not have been able to sail throught it as smoothly as I have, without YOU. So here is my big THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FROM HE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! Vivi
Tara118
on 1/26/05 9:06 pm - Trenton, OH
You beat me here Vivi!! Happy anniversary to you, me, Traci K and I'm sure there are others. You are doing great Vivi and you are so beautiful!! Just keep doing what you are doing. I had a happy suprise this morning. My scale decided to move....a lot. I even had to stand on it 2X to double check it, LOL. Without sounding gross, I had a couple of good visits to the toilet yesterday and I guess it helped. Those good visits don't happen very often anymore, LOL. I'm sooo excited and feel amazingly blessed to have been given the opportunity to have this surgery and to meet you wonderful people. I wish we all lived closer so we can get together. Thanks to everyone for your support. No matter where you are in your weight loss journey, as long as you let it continue to be your journey you will be successful. Tara 305/200/170 -105 1 more lb until onederfuls 4 more lbs until Valentines goal
Tara118
on 1/26/05 9:10 pm - Trenton, OH
AHHH...I forgot "Just a Hat", aka "Hat Box". You're on my list and I skipped right over you!! Happy Anniversary Hat!! Tara
Vivi *.
on 1/26/05 11:10 pm - clermont, FL
Hey there, my WLS twin! Thx for your kind words... No, you are not being gross! We all do that! Vivi
Traci K.
on 1/26/05 9:39 pm - Sullivan, MO
Congrats to all my surgery twins!!! I weighed in at 176 this morning. So not much movement in the past month - but officially down 74 lbs!! I go for my 6 month post-op visit tomorrow afternoon. He'll order bloodwork then, so we'll see how I'm really doing when we get the results. Traci 250/176/140 Already met my healthier me goal of: No more Diabetes - No more high blood pressure - No more GERD!
Vivi *.
on 1/26/05 11:12 pm - clermont, FL
WOW, Another twin!!! Congratulations to all of us!! Glad your "healthy you" is now the "new you". Keep it up!! Vivi
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/05 10:55 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Vivi!!! Posts like yours I LOVE to read. You have turned your life around in so many ways. I'm so happy for you. It's so nice to see someone happy with themselves. Slow isn't always a bad thing...they say the slower the loss, the longer it stays lost You're doing great! Either way you look at it, it's 63 pounds that may not have been lost otherwise I'm proud of you for making such positive changes in your life! You are a role model for many! Linda 268/166.5
Vivi *.
on 1/26/05 11:09 pm - clermont, FL
Oh! Thx girl, don't make me cry now! I used to be upset about losing slow, but it is actually a blessing, for I have told no one about WLS. Everyone just thinks I just diet and exercise... not too far from the truth, am I? Anyway, I am far from being a role model, I'm just lucky to be given a tool to change my life around... Life is grand!! Thank you, Vivi 223/160/123.. 9 pounds away from Valentine's goal...
deeno
on 1/27/05 12:16 am - Kokomo, IN
Vivi!! Look at you and your happy self! So proud of you and your accomplishments. CONGRATS! Keep it up! Diana
Vivi *.
on 1/27/05 1:46 am - clermont, FL
Thank you Diana! Vivi
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits