How to get a Century Card for your profile

JustHat
on 1/26/05 12:41 pm - NM
First, congrats to Linda and all of our recent card carrying Skinny Minnies. To get your century card for your profile, send an email to [email protected]. Put "century card" on the subject line. In the message, tell them you would like a card for your profile and tell them your OH name. They will send you an autoresponce directing you to a help page. I checked it out but never sent in any other information. 2 days later I had my century card and they even placed it on the day that I announced I had made it to the club for me. Hat
Debra O.
on 1/26/05 2:37 pm - Chino, CA
ok you got the century card, now when are we gonna see a picture of the Hat?
JustHat
on 1/27/05 3:07 am - NM
There are four body shots on my webpage. But, if you want a head too, then I will email you one.Maybe I should get one of those big hats and take a picture with it pulled down over my face so I am not headless. Hat
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/05 10:32 pm - Somewhere Else
Awww thanks Hat for the congrats... And thanks for the info...I have a card made up, I will write to them and see if it's ok to post my own. I don't need them to do it for me. I just wanted to know if they had any special procedure about handing them out or rules about who gets one etc.... Thanks!!! Linda 268/166.5
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/05 10:51 pm - Somewhere Else
Ok, we CAN put our own up, so I added mine I think I did a fairly good job on it too, lol. So now we know, anyone who can do it on their own...or I can help folks if they just ask...I don't mind...you can make your own and put them up with your photobucket Linda 268/166.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views