Century club member!!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 8:52 pm - Somewhere Else
Woooohooo! As of this morning I am down 101.5 pounds! I couldn't be happier! Short update to my profile and now a little bragging and yay!!! Only 16.5 pounds to go to my goal...I had given myself to my birthday (April 24) to get to goal..I have a feeling that I may just get there a little sooner... Most of you folks on this board deserve my thanks, most of you have been very encouraging and have paid me some wonderful compliments...you know who you are, and I do thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm going to do that happy dance now...I'm so thrilled....and yes, I will brag, LOL...next step is to get that cute little ****ury club card for my profile! hehe take care everyone...luv yas! Linda 268/166.5
IrishIze
on 1/25/05 9:37 pm - NJ
Hooray for you, Linda!!! Congratulations, my friend, on becoming a member of the Century Club!!! I know you've worked really hard to get there, and I'm so happy for you!! You're definitely an inspiration to me, and I'm really trying to work on my positivity, thanks to your suggestions!! This girl's doin' the happy dance right along with you!! Hugs, and a big WOOHOO!! Nancy -92
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 11:17 pm - Somewhere Else
Nancy you are a wonderful lady! You always say the sweetest things! We all deserve to celebrate our successes, I think we're all doing so great! You're not far off from the century (no typo this time ) club yourself! I'm gonna boogie all day!!!! Big Hugs!!! Linda 268/166.5
deeno
on 1/25/05 9:59 pm - Kokomo, IN
Atta girl, Linda!! Be proud of yourself and your amazing acomplishments. WAY TO GO!!! I am planning to give myself a special gift when I get to the century club. Are you doing something special to celebrate? Congrats! Diana
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 11:20 pm - Somewhere Else
Hi Diana! Thanks !!! By the looks of your profile, you're doing amazingly well yourself! Congrats! I will be stopping by the shops before I pick up my kids this afternoon...if I happen to see any of the tops I like, I may get myself one or two...lol...I did just get myself two new pairs of jeans this past weekend at Old Navy...but they were on sale, so they don't count, right? LOL Linda 268/166.5
ErikaL
on 1/25/05 11:22 pm - JAX, FL
Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda!Go Linda! I hope to join you soon, 3 more pounds! Great Job! Erika L
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 11:32 pm - Somewhere Else
Woooo thanks Erika! We'll be dancing for you in a few more days!!!!! Linda 268/166.5
TweedyBird
on 1/26/05 12:00 am - Somewhere, AR
166 ummmmmmm you go skinny minny! congrats! I am sure you feel wonderful! Tweedy
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/05 2:48 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Tweedy! I DO feel wonderful! Happy, happy, joy joy! Linda 268/166.5
Deejay
on 1/26/05 12:25 am - Sparks, NV
Congratulations Linda! Deejay 257/181/150 -76
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views