FOOD and EXERCISE Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 5:51 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Another good day. Although I haven't had dinner yet or been to the gym, I know what my plan is. The only thing that might change would be my adding some cheese to my dinner. B~1 oz string cheese, 1 oz turkey, 1/2 Atkins shake L~The meat and cheese off of two slices of pizza, a small part of the outside crust D~1/2 cup grilled chicken with peppers and onions S~1 oz string cheese, 1 tube of peanuts (shouldn't have had those!) Calories: 852 Carbs: 26 Protein: 76 Exercise: I volunteered today for a "Safety Street" program at my daughter's school. Each class had an hour to complete the program, and during one of those classes, I was a "car" and had to stand inside a pretend car and roll it around the "city." Although I did this for almost an hour, I am calling it "30 minutes" of exercise, as I did not go very fast (although pushing kind of sucked). At 5pm, I will be in the gym, walking the treadmill (or track) for 30 minutes, and then lifting weights for about 30 minutes. Mood: Pretty good. I felt good about how well I did yesterday. Although I had a few too many carbs (I calculated that crust as one slice of bread!), there was SOME fiber, which would bring my net carbs down to about 21 (and I'm happy with that). I have a horrendous headache, and I don't know if it's from low carb or not, but I'm sticking with my plan for the week. Pamela 352/274/263 by V-Day
Traci K.
on 1/25/05 6:21 am - Sullivan, MO
Not a bad day here either! Breakfast: protein bar and coffee lunch: Low-fat Triscuit crackers and low-fat cheese & CC milk Supper: Thailipa fish (broiled) and salad with some low-fat shredded cheese and Carb Control French dressing Cal: 635 fat: 22 (32%) Carb: 19 Protein: 66 I do plan to eat some sunflower seeds later, so that will change things a bit, but not too much. For my exercise today, I bathed my two Golden Retrievers and washed several loads of laundry, which resulted in several trips up and down stairs putting things away.
Marcy B.
on 1/25/05 10:57 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Hm....lets see now- grazing all day- but OK food wise I think... B- Protein Hot Cocoa 15 gr 100 Cal LF Cheez-its 5 140 Cal S- Beef Jerky 10 80 Cal S String Cheese 7 70Cal L C. Chicken Noodle w/ 8 220Cal 6 Saltines S String Cheese 7 80Cal Yogurt Smoothie 6 80Cal 1/4 Bean Soup 4 80 1/4 Tuna Sandwich 6 150 1/2 C salad w/ dressing 100 So Far- 67 Grams Protein / 1000 Calories Still hungry- not sure why. ALso didn't get enough fluids in. ( Did you ever wonder if we are underestimating the number of calories we eat and the portion sizes? ) No exercise again today- I really do have to get started. Marcy -77
IrishIze
on 1/25/05 9:28 pm - NJ
I was eating a bit here and there again today - I've had a couple of real busy days between work and home. I'm not doing terribly, but my protein is too low and my carbs too high today. B: Coffee, strawberries and some soy chips L: Food for Life low carb bread (toasted until black and still didn't sit really well) and Better'nButter peanut butter S: Hershey 1 carb bar - 1/2 bar D: 1 oz FF mozzarella cheese and Glenny's soy chips S: Q smart bar Totals: 694 calories, 46 carbs (yikes!), 61 g protein Got in all my fluids Didn't do any exercise... Hugs, Nancy -92
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views