FOOD and EXERCISE Monday

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/05 8:32 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Whoo Hoo! I finally had a good day! B~1 oz turkey, 1 oz string cheese L~1/2 cup of grilled chicken with green onions and peppers, 1 tortillia chip with salsa D~2 oz broiled chicken with 1 tbs cream cheese, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 cup cottage cheese S~1 oz string cheese, 1/2 oz of cheddar cheese Calories: 699 Carbs: 15 Protein: 88 Exercise: heading to the gym in a few to walk the treadmill for 30 minutes (or more if I have time) Mood: Much better today. I feel like I've actually got a chance to get the scale back on track. Too bad the scale is going to say bad things today (from water retention due to salt yesterday). Maybe I'll skip the scale and stay in a good mood. Pamela not planning to be stuck much longer!
Monna W.
on 1/24/05 10:10 am - Susanville, CA
Pamela, Good for you! I know it can be so depressing to remain at a plateau for a long time. Stay with it. My loss has finally started again after another lengthy plateau. Some days I feel I still have so much to lose, but then I try to focus on what changes have happened so far. Never have I lost over 100 lbs. at one stretch in my life. The closest was when I lost 95 lbs. over a year of going hungry all the time. This is a wonderful tool. Try to concentrate on what you have accomplished, not what might have been, or what is left to do. You are beautiful and I would be lost without your frequent posts. You are such a supportive person to all of us on this board. Keep up the great work!!!! Monna 389/274/150
deeno
on 1/24/05 11:38 pm - Kokomo, IN
I read this post, but never respond....until now. Great job, Pam. Easier said than done, but skip the scale for a week, then weigh in. Sometimes when the scale doesn't cooperate, we are compelled to sabatoge ourselves (I know I do). Sometimes, when the scale does move, we "reward" ourselves, too. Keep up the fantastic work! Diana
IrishIze
on 1/25/05 3:17 am - NJ
Hey, Pam - congratulations on a GREAT day!! I agree with Monna - you are someone I really look forward to seeing on the board every day!! I kind of had a strange day yesterday - very busy and not a lot of time for formal meals, so I kind of ate and ran. B: Carb Countdown yogurt with Isopure protein powder - 3 strawberries dipped in a bit of Splenda S: 1 oz ff mozzarella cheese L: Oberto Edge Beef Jerky Snacks S: a few soy chips and 1/2 Hershey 1 carb bar D: Ricotta cheese and the other 1/2 of the Hershey bar S: Q Smart bar Totals: Calories: 720, Carbs: 24, Protein: 80 Got in all my fluids. Exercise: Walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill Hugs, Nancy -92
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views