Saying Good-bye to....

scholarmama
on 1/22/05 11:58 pm - Hemet, CA
MORBIDLY... I have officially moved into the Severely category... who'da thunk... that I would be so excited to consider myself severely obese...lol... I am just under 100 lbs from normal weight and I am soo excited... I am only 7 more lbs away from my next goal... which would be to be 250... I have another week and a couple days to do that... so we'll see... I wanted it by the time I had my 6 month ck up... but I will be close either way... Just had to share... I am just so excited about all the things going on in my life... and I am happy to have such a wonderful place to share em Loni 388/257/160 ish
IrishIze
on 1/23/05 12:17 am - NJ
WooHoo, Loni!! Congratulations on coming down a category - no one except us WLS people would understand being so excited to be severely obese!! I was checking out your profile - you need to update with a picture of the new, lesser version of you!! Thanks for sharing, and wishing you continued success!! BTW - your little girls are adorable!! Hugs, Nancy -92
scholarmama
on 1/23/05 1:09 am - Hemet, CA
I have sent in photos to update my profile... altho I still see me that big... I know that I am not... Thank you Loni
samyrna
on 1/23/05 12:48 am - Sanford, MI
Hi Loni. You are doing great. And just think about how good you will feel. and are feeling already. Keep up the good work. Myrna in MI
jcordell
on 1/23/05 2:30 am - TX
Awesome Loni! Keep up the GREAT work! You'll be at your next goal in no time! Jeff
Tara118
on 1/23/05 4:55 am - Trenton, OH
Loni!! Your weight loss has been amazing!! keep up the great work!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! Tara
bunnymorris
on 1/23/05 1:22 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Good for you! Wow, those stepping stones are really wonderful when they happen. Keep going--Congratulations! Take Care, Bunny
Debra O.
on 1/23/05 10:33 pm - Chino, CA
Loni, Congrats to you...It was great meeting you at the RedLobster last weekend . You looked mahvelous! ~Debra
deeno
on 1/23/05 10:43 pm - Kokomo, IN
Loni This is terriffic news! You must feel like a million bucks! GOOD FOR YOU!!! Can't wait to see the new pics of the new you. Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views