OK - Be honest with me...

IrishIze
on 1/22/05 10:54 pm - NJ
I gotta ask about something that's been bothering me. Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings... Every time I see my avatar picture I see Jon Bon Jovi with red hair!! Is it just me, or should I hurry up and request a new avatar picture??? (I think this blizzard is giving me WAY too much time on my hands... ) Hugs, Nancy -92
us2bfat C.
on 1/22/05 11:08 pm - selden, NY
what is an avitar picture? Stacy 232/149/140
IrishIze
on 1/22/05 11:14 pm - NJ
The little picture that shows in your posts....
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 12:02 am - Somewhere Else
LOL Nancy, you silly woman! Your picture looks great. I wouldn't change it. I can't wait till mine is changed for my new one. As for having too much time on your hands, sheesh I guess I have the same problem, I just edited the html on my profile to change my font (for those who have that font on their system anyways) and centered all my text...and you already saw what I did to all my pics...LOL...and I do't even have a blizzard to blame! I'll blame the bitter cold weather! Linda 268/169.5
us2bfat C.
on 1/23/05 12:41 am - selden, NY
i already told you you are drop dead gorgeous dont change a thing and keep up the good work you look amazing!!!!!!!! Stacy 232/149/140 still stuck at -83 but happy
samyrna
on 1/23/05 12:53 am - Sanford, MI
Nancy. You look beautiful!!!! I love the red hair, don't change a thing, One of these days I'll put up a new picture. I don't like mine , but that was me then. LOL Myrna - 63 lbs
jcordell
on 1/23/05 2:28 am - TX
Nancy, Nancy, Nancy...my goodness! You look AWESOME!!! As for the blizzard, stay warm and safe and take comfort knowing that as the snow falls, so do the pounds!!! Jeff
Tara118
on 1/23/05 12:20 pm - Trenton, OH
I do NOT see Jon Bon Jovi. I see beautiful Nancy!! (Not that Jon ain't looking mighty fine, lol) You are looking marvelous darlin! Tara
bunnymorris
on 1/23/05 1:20 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Hey, Hey You look marveloussssssssssssssss! You have snow on the brain Want some sunshine from Texas? You can have sunshine but it's still mighty chilly for us today with the North Wind blowing in. If you are bored--put on some music and dance around the house naked. Ok--so I made you smile if nothing else! Take care You're beautiful! Bunny
Sherri_B
on 1/25/05 8:19 am - washington, MO
YOU look w2wonderful . but so does jon ... either way you look at it your
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits