im a pin up

us2bfat C.
on 1/22/05 8:14 pm - selden, NY
ok linda i posted my classic pin up?? where do you find this stuff... i dont know where you do but it was fun wooooooo hooooooo i am going to take a nice pic of me and my b/f and put it up on my profile woooooooooo hoooooooo this is so much fun i love being blizzarded in Stacy 232/149/140
IrishIze
on 1/22/05 10:40 pm - NJ
Hey Miss Betty Grable!! I added my classsic pin up too, check it out. I'm also blizzarded in and I HATE it!! I can't stand being stuck in and not be able to come and go as I please - yeah, yeah - OK so I have claustrophoia issues... Hugs, and wishes for a nice warm day to get rid of all this snow.... Nancy -92
us2bfat C.
on 1/22/05 11:06 pm - selden, NY
wooooooo hooooooo briget bardot arent you sexy woooo hooooo .... i usually run around all week weather i want to or not so i am happy to be snowed in my men are out there shoveling and plowing so im chillin on my computer playing classic pin ups...... Stacy 232/149/140 stuck at -83 but happy
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 1:23 am - Somewhere Else
LOL I'm glad you're having so much fun with your profile now. I find those things all over the place...and some, people send me links to.... It's a blast making your profile personal and special... Linda 268/169.5
us2bfat C.
on 1/23/05 4:20 am - selden, NY
yes but i still dont know how to make it fun like yours with the colors and all i cant understand the instructions maybe you can help me Stacy 232/149/140 stuck at -83
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 5:44 am - Somewhere Else
Well my backgrounds etc...I didn't do. Although, it can be done on your own easy enough (I didn't know that then, I do now though, lol) You can create your page in Frontpage then just copy and paste the entire html code into your profile... All I've done is my pics, edited them and added them, added of course my counters and the toons et al....and I changed my fonts to the ones I had always wanted, and centered them...all I had to do for that was add a couple of html tags before and after my text... To center your text just put before your text, then put after it...the font would matter depending on which font and size you want etc.... Linda 268/169.5 PS: bought more cool jeans today...sz 14 lowriders...hehehe
us2bfat C.
on 1/23/05 9:31 am - selden, NY
woooo hoooooo my friend who is my biggest supporter went to the good will for me on saturday and got me a size 5 jeans that i got up but couldnt button woooooo hoooooo i give it a few more weeks and those suckers will be on then she got me another pair size 5 that fit that were stretch ......they are low riders as well isnt life grand... i love that all my sweatshirts are medium to small and so are my belts..... oh i have a belt fetish now but my hernia is getting worse its getting to the point that i cant pu**** back in so im going to have to do somthing about that..... Stacy 232/149/140 still stuck at -83 and had a real bad day today
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 11:01 am - Somewhere Else
Size 5??? That'll never be me,...lol...I'd have to get down to maybe 98 pounds to wear those. You better get something done about that hernia... Linda 268/169.5
brandnewmw30
on 1/24/05 11:25 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
GIRL YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!! YOU'RE BETTER THAN ONE OF THOSE PIN-UPS BECAUSE YOU NOW KNOW HOW HARD IS IS TO STAY HEALTHY AND LOOK GREAT. I BET YOUR HUBBY IS SIMPLY LOVING IT!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. TENEAHA
us2bfat C.
on 1/24/05 7:57 pm - selden, NY
thanks but your pretty hot yourself!!!!! wooo hoooo i have to admit life is beyond my wildest dreams today !!!!!! Stacy 232/149/140 still stuck at -83
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views