GALLSTONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

alli E.
on 1/22/05 4:10 pm - CA
GOOD NEWS ~~~I am down 85 lbs and in the IDEAL BMI range. WOW!!!! But I am PLANNING my wedding to my love and wanted to share that GOOD news too! I am sooo not ready for the dress yet --- I am a size 10 and want to wait till I lose more -- 40 more lbs (when I am at 130 lbs) But I am just shocked that others see the changes and I cant tell--- although I know my size is 10 but other than that---- I see FAT! Bad news is the pain i have felt that was HORRIBLE THE WORST PAIN EVER was GALLSTONES and have to have surgery.... This is not good for me and my BLOOD CLOT issue ( I have a prothrombin gene mutation -- which makes my body produce harmful clots and I am freekin) ... HELP! I sooo need support with this -- I am never outta the woods huh?!??!?
IrishIze
on 1/22/05 10:29 pm - NJ
Alice, congratulations on your great weight loss!! You say you're in the ideal BMI range, but you want to lose 40 lbs. more ~ wouldn't that put you in the underweight range??? How tall are you? I'm so sorry to hear about the gall stones...I know I wouldn't want to have surgery again. BUT, as long as your doctor knows about your history, I'm sure he will take the appropriate precautions, and you'll be fine. Please let us know when you're going in so we can all keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Nancy -92
alli E.
on 1/23/05 1:09 am - CA
My goal weight is 130 lbs.... I am at 171 so that would make me in the healthy range... I am only 5'4''............. Thanks for your support!
JulieSM
on 1/23/05 10:55 am - Hesperia, CA
Congrats to you girl!!! I am sorry to hear about the gallstones though, Hope all goes well!!!
bunnymorris
on 1/23/05 1:08 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
We'll be thinking and praying for you! I'm sure it will all be fine and so good to be free from that pain. Good Luck and you are doing so great on the weight loss. Take care Bunny
LTruesdale1980
on 1/23/05 10:59 pm - Orange Grove, TX
I feel sooooooo sorry for you about the gallstones. I was sick for a year and did not know why till they went in for the gastric bypass. Turns out that my gallbladder was 97% solid stone and was just forming on top of it. Poor little thing. But, you will feel sooooo much better afterward. Within hours of it being out my color was coming back . .never realized how pale I was. But congrats on the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!! And I understand about not seeing the change. I am nowhere near a size 10 but after 80+ lbs you would think you would see it. . .but I guess we are more nitpicky and hard on ourselves than others are. Lisa
jcordell
on 1/25/05 4:55 am - TX
Hang in there Alice! You'll be in our thoughts! CONGRATS on the weight loss and the upcoming wedding!!! You're doing and looking AWESOME! Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views