Finally the pic of my BF and I....

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/05 8:49 am - Somewhere Else
Well I finally scanned the picture of us taken in the Poconos. So today, after playing with pics (not pigs Val!!!) on my profile, dressing them up some....I finally added that one too Honestly..I LOVE that picture of us, I have it framed in the livingroom oh...before I go...I wanna yell out to my BF so everyone can hear.... I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda 268/169.5
Tara118
on 1/22/05 9:22 am - Trenton, OH
OMG!! What a sweet picture!! Tara
IrishIze
on 1/22/05 10:26 am - NJ
What a sweet picture of you guys!! You both look so much in love!! Hugs, Nancy -92
us2bfat C.
on 1/22/05 7:41 pm - selden, NY
awwww you guys are adorable....... i have a man like that too attentive romantic sweet gentle.... yet rugged at the same time never ever made me feel less then even when i was overweight.... you look great linda your a total hottie this picture thing with photo bucket is fun fun fun thanks again for showing me!!!!!!! Stacy 232/149/140 still stuck at -83 i dont think god wants me less then that
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/05 11:59 pm - Somewhere Else
Awwww thanks guys...I am having a ball showing off all the wonderful aspects of my life, LOL..and of course sharing them with you folks. I have been bored this weekend so this is why I'm dressing up my site more...Kari may have done the layout for me, now I've changed all those pics to make them nicer and this morning I just changed all my fonts and centered everything, I think it's better...lol And Stacy...thanks...heheh a hottie! As for you being stuck...well..you look amazing now anyways!!! 149 is 1 pound under my personal goal! Those last few pounds are the hardest to lose, they'll leave in time. Linda 268/169.5
jcordell
on 1/23/05 2:36 am - TX
Linda, dang girl, you are SIZZLIN' hot! Keep it up, Mama!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 5:48 am - Somewhere Else
OMG you made me blush! I NEVER blush hehehehehe Now I wonder if that's what the guys at the bar were thinking last night...or did I have something in my teeth???? You keep up those compliments there handsome and I may just have to head down there and give you a big old Linda 268/169.5
GailD
on 1/23/05 8:56 am - Racine, WI
Hi Linda, Just checked out your new profile -- it's awesome! I love the photo of you and your bf. Love the way all the photos are framed! You're looking fantastic! Gail D. -79
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 11:05 am - Somewhere Else
Hey Gail!!! Thanks so much, I had fun working on editing those pics and getting the frames done....and then to get the html right so I finally had the font I wanted and everything centered...it was kinda fun. And thank you also for the *fantastic* comment I FEEL fantastic too! You're doing great yourself!!! Keep it up!!! Soon we're all going to be swimsuit models....lol.....well...I'd much rather model lingerie...nice corset maybe.... Linda 268/169.5
bunnymorris
on 1/23/05 1:06 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Ok, you are looking mighty fine, young lady! You've done a wonderful job. Love the pictures! Love, Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views