FOOD and EXERCISE Friday

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/05 1:53 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ok, I admit it. I didn't do very well. I munched all day. I munched A LOT all day. I did NOT eat "junk" food, though, so at least I feel okay about that. B~three bites of chili mac L~1/2 country fried steak, 1/2 c mashed potatoes, 1/4 c corn D~2 oz grilled chicken, 1/2 c mashed potatoes S~Hmmm...well, I guess I DID have some junk...My husband brought home a taco when he came home from work at 10pm (and of course I ate it), and I ate a few bites of chili mac earlier in the evening, and then had a good portion of a bologna sandwich I didn't log my foods, so I don't know where it all stands, and the only exercise I got was a trip to the grocery store. You know, it looks like the evening is my worst time for snacking...I need to come up with something that will help combat that. Too bad the gym is too packed most of the time! Pamela 352/274/200 "content" goal
IrishIze
on 1/22/05 6:24 am - NJ
Yesterday was a bad day for me as far as calories and carbs are concerned. I didn't eat much, but I ate peanuts (finished them up and won't have them in the house anymore! ) plus peanut butter - very high in fat and calories. BUT I lost another pound this AM, so maybe eating of more calories is working. Who knows. I'm not doing much better today. We are in the midst of a blizzard, and being stuck in the house is not a good thing for me! Yesterday sized up like this: B: none L: Oberto Edge Beef Snacks S: Unjury - 1/2 scoop L: FF Cheddar cheese melted in an frying pan, cooled and crispy - yum!! S #2: 3/4 Hershey 1 carb bar D: Glenny's soy crisps with peanut butter and SF jelly S #3: 1.5 oz. roasted peanuts S #4: Q-Smart bar I actually could have eaten all night long - and today I am thinking about food constantly. I just made myself a cup of caffeinated coffee because that really curbs my appetite. Totals: 975 calories, 48 carbs, 72 protein ************* I walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill, and got in 64 oz. water Hugs, Nancy -92
us2bfat C.
on 1/22/05 7:53 pm - selden, NY
ok im giong to try this B: inside of a bacon egg and cheese bagel from mcdonalds L: 1 mini bag of kidzeles they r pretzles for kids lol !!! S: 1 mini bag of popcorn D: 3 bites of filet mignon 3 fried shrimp a scoop of corn 2 bites of mashed potatoes S: 2 tablespoons of sugar free icecream mint chocolate chip (very yummy i might add) oh and coffee throughout the day i still drink regular coffee with international creamer ......and propel while im working worked all day and didnt get much excercise but scanning tons of peoples grocerys (my arms are real tight from detergent bottles and cases of water) its a blizzard and people in pathmark were insane by the time i left there was nothing left on the shelf ha ha ha i kept telling them we are only getting a dusting what are you doing? ha ha ha have no clue how to add up the calories but im still stuck at 149 im not really sad about that because im in a junior size 7 people actually refer to me as being skinny but its still a personal dissapointment.... i dont have to go to work today, not till tomorrow actually till about 11 feels great to be snowed in woooooo hooooooooooooo Stacy 232/149/140 -83 still stuck im confident it will move soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views