I made 6 months!

bunnymorris
on 1/21/05 10:39 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Wow! Could it be 6 months ago I stood in the kitchen and just had a little"stress" cry before we left for the hospital to have this surgery? 6 months seemed like a long time but it has flown by. I've lost 88 lbs. and in the onederfuls. This has been so terrific as it has for many of us. Even when I slow down or feel down I always look back to where I was 6 months ago and marvel at what has happened. This has been quite an adventure my friends! My best to you all and may we be as supportive and motivating to each other for the next 6 months. Do I have any twins out there from the 22nd? I appreciate all of you and the support you have given me. Even if it is just reading your posts--they inspire, make me reflect, and bring me joy. Thank you! Love, Bunny :wave;
Marcy B.
on 1/22/05 12:52 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Isn't this the best!!! I know how you feel the time has just flown by- and we have the rest of our lives to enjoy and reap the benefits. Keep up the good work. Marcy -77 PS- Thanks for your post to me- Yes I have lost 4 sizes, and bunches of inches!
IrishIze
on 1/22/05 6:29 am - NJ
Happy six months anniversary, Bunny!! I can't get over how FANTASTIC you look!! You have done so well and you always seem so upbeat and positive!! I always enjoy your posts!! Congratulations on your wonderful success my friend!!!! Hugs, Nancy -92
Tara118
on 1/22/05 9:25 am - Trenton, OH
HAPPY HAPPY 6 month re-birthday!! You have done an amazing job!! Tara 305/204/170 -101
us2bfat C.
on 1/22/05 7:56 pm - selden, NY
you look wonderful and if im not mistaken i think i spotted a chin in that after pic.... wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo you are beautiful keep up the good work wooooo hooooo Stacy 232/149/140
bunnymorris
on 1/23/05 1:00 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Yes, and the operative word here is "a" chin not 2 or 3 or 4 chins!! I love it! Thanks for the kind words! love, Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views