-12lbs this month-yea!!!

Marcy B.
on 1/21/05 4:23 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Came back from the Dr today- my total pounds lost this month were 12. I haven't had that kind of loss in several months. It might be because I am now on the right dosage of synthyroid finally. My weight loss since beginning this journey is not super fast, but it is averaging 10lbs per month- So at 6 months from surgery I am down only59lbs ( but tons of inches- almost 12 in my hips alone) But since beginning the weight loss a month before surgery my total loss is -77. I wonder if at this rate I can lose enough to be in the Century club by my 50th birthday on March 1? Maybe I'm dreaming but even its another 13 that will bring me to 90lbs which will be striking distance from the 100lb mark For now I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing...and be happy Marcy 367/290/160 -77
deeno
on 1/21/05 4:29 am - Kokomo, IN
Wow! 12 pounds is great! You're just shrinking away! Keep up the good work! Diana
Deejay
on 1/21/05 4:48 am - Sparks, NV
wow thats great Marcy! I haven't lost that much in a month since my second month. WTG! Deejay 257/181/150 -76
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/05 7:30 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Marcy, that is so great! Now that your thyroid meds are right, maybe things will start to pick up for you. I know that my husband is still trying to get his meds right, and his weight has suffered for it. Congratulations on your big loss this month! Pamela -78
IrishIze
on 1/21/05 7:33 am - NJ
12 lbs. in a month is great! It's wonderful that you're losing that much at this point!! You definitely gave me an idea - I have 9 lbs. to go before I join the century club. My birthday is Feb. 19 - I'm afraid at the rate I'm losing I'm not going to make that goal, but at least I should be close! Anyway - you're doing fantastic!! Keep up the good work, and happy 6 month anniversary!! Hugs, Nancy -91
SeeMeNow
on 1/21/05 7:49 am - Amery, WI
WTG Marcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't lost that much in a month since the first month! Barb
bunnymorris
on 1/21/05 10:31 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Good for you! I'm averaging about 10 a month too. I try not to concentrate on the day to day weight. I keep a chart and always look back to the date one month ago. Usually it is 10 less. You must feel on top of the world. You must have drop a size too. Congratulations! Take it and run, Girl! Love, Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views