FOOD and EXERCISE Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/05 6:55 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~I have a hard time getting breakfast in these days. After my ****tail of vitamins, I just don't feel like eating. L~We had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. I ordered an unhealthy meal (unhealthy if you eat it all, anyway). I ate 1/2 of the mashed potatoes (valued at 200 calories according to their nutrition infor) and 1/2 of the grilled chicken breast (it was smothered in cheese and had two pieces of bacon, of which I ate one piece of bacon and a bite of the cheese--value of 300 calories). I TRIED to eat the broccoli, but I still do not like broccoli. I did NOT eat the onion rings (2 of them) or the garlic bread. So even though the meal COULD have been very unhealthy, I focused on damage control and did all right. D~1 cup of homemade chili with beans, a sprinkle of cheddar cheese S~Not intending a snack tonight, but if I do, it would be 1/2 an apple and a couple of cheese cubes Without the snack: Calories: 824 Protein: 61 Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill, and another 45 minutes of weight lifting machines (with rest periods between sets, of course) A new section I'm adding to this post...MOOD Mood: Didn't start out all that great today, feeling very down about this whole WLS experience. After receiving much support, I feel better, and I just have to deal with everything one day at a time. Thanks, everyone! Pamela back down to 274 (thank GOD!)
IrishIze
on 1/20/05 8:35 am - NJ
Pamela - I just had to jump in and say - WOW!! Your new picture is awesome!! I can really see a difference, and I love your new hairstyle!! I haven't finished eating for the day yet, so I won't post what I ate, but I just wanted to say that I love your new picture!! Also, I agree that one day at a time is a great way to do things - heck, some days I have to take it one minute at a time. You're going to do great, Pamela - you have an inner strength that I can see shining through. All you have to do is see the strength in yourself... You're gonna get over this bump in the road even though it seems like a mountain!! Hang in there girl, and give yourself a big hug and a pat on the back!! Hugs, Nancy -90
IrishIze
on 1/20/05 11:56 pm - NJ
I have been limiting myself to under 600 calories every day, but I really seemed to be stalling in my weight loss. The last two days I've been eating a little over 700 calories, and it seems I'm starting to lose again. Maybe I was in starvation mode. I think I'm going to try this for a week or so and see what happens. B: Carb Countdown yogurt with 1/2 scoop Isopure protein powder S: Oberto Edge Beef Snacks 2 small pieces L: 1 oz. tuna salad with FF mayo and 12 Soy crackers S: Q-Smart bar D: 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and 1 oz ground beef omelet S: 1/2 of a Hershey's 1 carb bar Totals: 737 Calories, 34 Fat, 26 Carbs, 77 Protein Got in 80 oz fluids No exercise... Hugs, Nancy -91
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views