No Matter What happens We Can Do It

missang
on 1/20/05 2:20 am - Garfield, NJ
Hi, It has been a long time since I have been on. So much has happened. I missed my first support group this week and am very upset. That helps so much. Anyway I am down 107 1/2 pounds as of the 18th. I try not weigh myself too much because all scales are different and I also fluctuate, but I was in a car accident and got hurt pretty bad and was so depressed because I was finally able to do things for me and walk with thinking it was not just for exercise it was cause I could and wanted to. Anyway I broke 2 bones in my back, my neck has whiplash, and I had 13 staples in my head. All I could think of is there goes everthing I worked for. Well I am happy to say I was wrong. I lost another 17 1/2 pounds since the accident. I am up to 107 1/2 and my pains got better after hearing that. I wish I could go out and celebrate but when I Am able to walk people I am going nuts. The world better watch out. All I can say is I have been put to many of tests but this weight lose has been the biggest and I am going to pass it A+ I wish all the same happiness I am having with this weight loss. GOD BLESS ALL
jcordell
on 1/20/05 4:11 am - TX
Andrea, Thrilled to hear of your weight loss, and sorry to hear about your accident. Wishing you a speedy recovery and continued success with your WLS! Keep up the GREAT work! You're doing AWESOME!!! Jeff -105
missang
on 1/20/05 8:47 am - Garfield, NJ
Jeff, Thanks so much for your reply, I see you are doing terrific too. I wrote this because I know that when we think everything is going wrong we seemed to get depressed and before surgery i would go to food for comfort. It is also very easy for me to go to junk food, but I have changed my habbits and realized nothing is going to stop me from getting to my goal. I wish you a continuous success.
IrishIze
on 1/20/05 4:28 am - NJ
Hi fellow northern NJ person!! I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, but glad that you'll be ok, and I'm sure a big part of that is your great attitude! 107.5 lbs. is so FANTASTIC!!! I agree with you about the exercise - I can't wait until this nasty winter is behind us so I can get out and walk again!! Hugs, Nancy -90
missang
on 1/20/05 8:54 am - Garfield, NJ
Nancy, Congrats to you too We all are doing so well It is so good to hear that . That is why I love my support groups. Hey who knows maybe whrn the weather gets better we might meet walking in a park i love goimg to different parks just to walk Take care keep up the good work you look great Ang -107.5 I like that radio station too I also like Oprah's channel 180 can't wait to see that
missang
on 1/20/05 8:54 am - Garfield, NJ
Nancy, Congrats to you too We all are doing so well It is so good to hear that . That is why I love my support groups. Hey who knows maybe whrn the weather gets better we might meet walking in a park i love goimg to different parks just to walk Take care keep up the good work you look great Ang -107.5 I like that radio station too I also like Oprah's channel 180 can't wait to see that
IrishIze
on 1/21/05 1:56 am - NJ
Sounds great - maybe we can plan to meet up!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/20/05 11:48 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad that you continue to lose weight as you heal. Once you're up and walking again, you'll be a whole new person! Pamela
missang
on 1/21/05 12:35 am - Garfield, NJ
Pam, Thanks so much. I just want people to know no matter what we can do your doing great congrats to you Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/05 1:23 am - Somewhere Else
Wow Andrea! You've been through a LOT! I'm glad you're doing so well with your weight loss, and also that you're on the mend from your accident. You have a great attitude and outlook, I LOVE that! You take care of yourself.... BIG HUGS! Linda 268/169.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views