FOOD and EXERCISE Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/05 9:30 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I subbed yesterday, and it really threw my menu for a loop. And of course, we're just about out of groceries at home, as well. I did horrible in terms of calories and fat. And no exercise to boot! B~2 slices light bread with 2tbs peanut butter (give or take), 1 tbs jelly L~2 slices of light bread with 2 tbs peanut butter, 1tbs jelly, 1 oz cheese stick D~1/2 of a toaster hamburger from Sonic, a few cheddar cheese bites S~a granola bar, the other 1/2 of the hamburger All that peanut butter! And my GOD, what was I thinking when I ordered a fast food hamburger? Pamela -78
IrishIze
on 1/19/05 10:46 pm - NJ
I ate a little more than usual, and also more carbs than I like. No exercise other than walking around the office for 1/2 mile (including up and down stairs). B: Carb Countdown yogurt and Isopure protein powder S: 1/4 small banana and 2 strawberries L: Ricotta cheese and 6 small pretzel sticks S: Unjury in lemonade, 1/2 Hershey 0 carb bar D: 1/2 Sahara Carb Control Wrap with FF mozzarella cheese, 6 Glennys soy crackers S: Q-Smart bar Calories: 711, Fat: 25, Carbs: 34, Protein: 78 Got in all of my water No exercise Hugs, Nancy -90
melissaross75
on 1/20/05 1:35 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Breakfast - 1 Blue Bunny Carb Freedom yogurt with half a banana - 9g protein Lunch - Weigh****chers turkey medallions in gravy with mashed potatoes. Ate about 1/2 the potatoes and all but 2 pieces of turkey. Approx 10g protein snack - about 4 saltine crackers - plain dinner - 2/3 chicken breast from KFC without skin. 2/3 small mashed potato & gravy from KFC. - 20g protein snack - 1 serving Mott's no sugar added applesauce Total 39 grams protein. Sugery date 7-13-04 225/146/115 -79
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views