New pics posted -- From Photobucket!

GailD
on 1/19/05 12:06 pm - Racine, WI
I've posted some new pics using Photobucket.com (thanks to instructions from Linda!). Feel free to check it out! I'm not terribly computer savvy, so I wasn't able to get the labels to print above the photos -- oh well...at least the photos are there...and I added the appropriate info into my text. Hope this works! Gail D. 252/175/140
JustHat
on 1/19/05 1:04 pm - NM
Hey, you look great. Good job. But, you know your going to need to stop wearing those cover everything clothes and start showing off the new body.
GailD
on 1/20/05 2:03 am - Racine, WI
Thanks for the reply -- and you know, you're right...I've had more people tell me to quit wearing baggy fat clothes... -- even my mother-in-law said something!! So, I went to the thrift store (I refuse to buy any NEW clothes yet) and found myself some more fitting clothes -- wow, does it make a difference! Hopefully my next photo update will show my new look! Gail D. 252/175/140
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/05 8:06 pm - Somewhere Else
You're looking great! I love seeing everyone's pics now! Glad I was of help If you wanted the info above or below your pics, just type in the text as usual, then under the line of text, paste in the TAG...and so on...so like... July 7, 2004 268 pounds TAGTAGTAGTAG.html see? Linda 268/169.5
GailD
on 1/20/05 2:09 am - Racine, WI
Hi Linda, Thanks for the instructions -- it's really pretty simple, huh? (DUH) I work on computers all day with no problem, but if asked to do something new...I become technically challenged! It's really fun to be able to add our own photos! Gail D. 252/175/140
IrishIze
on 1/19/05 10:11 pm - NJ
Ooh, Gail - you're looking FANTASTIC!! I can't believe how much you've SHRUNK!! Congrats on your great success, and wishing you lots more!! Hugs, Nancy -90
Vivi *.
on 1/20/05 12:46 am - clermont, FL
wow, what happened to you? Did you lose weight or something??!! great pics, and I absolutely love your puppies!!!!! Vivi
GailD
on 1/20/05 2:34 am - Racine, WI
Thanks, Vivi -- those puppies are my babies -- Boomer and Zoe. They're West Highland White Terriers (or Westies). Spoiled rotten! Gail D.
jcordell
on 1/20/05 12:53 am - TX
WOW Gail, you look AWESOME!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!! Jeff -105
Shrinking-Violet
on 1/20/05 4:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
Gail: The pictures look great. The difference is amazing! I definitely agree that you need to start wearing some tighter clothing to show off that new slimmer bod ;) I love seeing the babies in the pics. My heart just melts when I see a Westie! If they are anything like ours then they always have to be right there involved in everything the family does! hehe. They are just like little children, with expressive personalities to boot! Anyhoo, you ARE looking wonderful- keep up the good work :D Angela 229/163/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views