7/13 6 month anniversary

samyrna
on 1/18/05 11:32 pm - Sanford, MI
My appointment was yesterday, I am very proud of my self, I'm down 63 lbs . I was measured at curves and have lost 41 total inches At 65 I'm doing something for my self.and I'm so excited about it. I had my surgery at MMPC in Grand Rapids MI. with DR Baker. I have not had any problems of any kind, Just a slower loser compared to others. I feel so GOOD!!!!!! Myrna
IrishIze
on 1/19/05 2:34 am - NJ
Myrna - you are awesome!! I think it's fantastic that you decided to do something good for yourself, and hey, you're as young as you feel, right?? I know I'm feeling a lot younger these days!! Again, congratulations on your wonderful success!! Hugs, Nancy -90
jcordell
on 1/20/05 12:57 am - TX
Myrna, that's so cool! You should be proud of yourself and excited for your accomplishments!!! KEEP UP THE PHENOMENAL JOB!!! You're the BEST! Jeff -105
SeeMeNow
on 1/21/05 10:31 pm - Amery, WI
I am right there with you, Myrna! I am not a fast loser either, but, 63 lbs is still a lot of weight!! My 11 year old son, weighs 61 lbs. When I look at him and realize I lost his entire body weight... well, it gave me a real vision of how much I lost. We can both be very proud of ourselves. Congratulatons to you! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views