FOOD and EXERCISE Monday

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 10:13 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ok, I've finally got my laptop to where it can type without problems, since the computer room is about 40 degrees. I didn't really eat much yesterday, but the choices I made later in the day added calories and fat without adding much in the way of nutrients. I'm still dealing with "bottomless pit" syndrome, and I know that it's definitely PMS related. I don't know that I've been this crabby since I've had surgery! B-no breakfast L-Jack-in-Box southwest chicken fajita (didn't eat all the pita), 1 taco D-2 slices light Sara Lee bread, lots of LIGHT Miracle Whip (not the fat-free kind), 1 or 2 ounces of cheddar cheese cubes (I calculated 2) S-Fruit Loops (the kind with less sugar, but I think I may have had two servings of them because I ate them in a cup instead of a measured out bowl), 1/2 cup of milk...or so Calories: 1217 Protein: 58 Exercise: Just some shoe shopping Today will be a better day for me! Pamela -78
IrishIze
on 1/18/05 12:13 am - NJ
I kind of felt like a bottomless pit yesterday too - seems like I was able to fit in lots of snacks!! . B: 4 oz Carb Countdown FF milk, Isopure 0 carb protein powder S: 1 oz FF mozzarella cheese L: 4T ricotta cheese, 10 peanuts S: 1/2 scoop Unjury in lemonade, 6 soy crisps D: 2 TJ's turkey meatballs, spaghetti sauce, 1/4 hamburger roll toasted until burnt S: Q-Smart Bar and 1/2 cup SF FF jello pudding Totals: 773 calories, 35 carbs, 87 protein Got in all of my water and then some Exercise: Did the 2 mile Walk Away the Pounds tape. Hugs, The Real Nancy (not the gal up there ) -90
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views