Help - Someone else's pic is my avatar!!

IrishIze
on 1/17/05 9:07 pm - NJ
Uh-oh, the people who update avatars must have heard my griping about how long it takes and assigned someone else's face to my name. That lovely lady to the left is NOT me!! Any idea who I should contact?? Hugs, Nancy -90
Tara118
on 1/17/05 9:31 pm - Trenton, OH
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! I wondered about that and thought to myself...I havne't seen that picture of Nancy before!! I don't know who you can contact...sorry. Tara 305/206/170 -99
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/05 1:45 am - Somewhere Else
LOL poor Nancy. I guess you should contact [email protected] or [email protected]. One of the two is bound to be able to help. Linda 268/171.5
Marcy B.
on 1/18/05 6:55 am - West Bloomfield, MI
I don't know what is funnier- this post, or all of your subsequent posts with the declaimer that the person in the picture is not you. I am easily entertained, but I think its hilarious!! It reminds me of the time, I brought what was supposed to me a demo video tape of me singing to an audition/interview for some commercial work. When the agent began to play the tape- it was some Japanese woman singing( in Japanese I think) Definitely not me. And although I sound better than she did, I didn't get the job. ( Mix -up was at the duplicating company I used to make copies of the tapes for me.) Marcy -72 and counting
IrishIze
on 1/18/05 7:31 am - NJ
Well, I sent an URGENT message to the OH photo bunch and luckily I've got my face back. Now I sort of wonder who's face I borrowed for the better part of the day - and I wonder if they gave her mine?!?!?! It was almost creepy when I would see my posts with someone elses face - that's why I kind of laid low here today... Luckily all is well, and that is the real Nancy up there! Hugs, Nancy - face and name reunited -90
beverly T.
on 1/18/05 8:09 am - pahokee, FL
sorry about that girl......but do u have a link to where i can send my pic, to be posted as my avatar?
IrishIze
on 1/18/05 8:25 am - NJ
You can send your picture to [email protected]. It does take a couple of weeks (but don't complain or you might end up looking like someone else! ) Hugs, Nancy -90
beverly T.
on 1/18/05 8:27 am - pahokee, FL
ok...thanx
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits