ok guys now im outta control

us2bfat C.
on 1/17/05 6:40 am - selden, NY
i now have a new toy its called photo bucket i have all my babies on my profile now wooooooo hooooooooooo THANKS LINDA!!!!!!! Stacy 232/149/140
IrishIze
on 1/17/05 7:21 am - NJ
Hey, I have two sons and two dogs too!! (only my dogs aren't wrinkly, they're skinny - Greyhounds!) BUT - I just went to put their pics on my profile and something happened and I lost most of my profile!! Luckily I did click the send me a backup last time I put a picture on, so as soon as I get that I'll have to update it again...jeesh....just my luck! N.
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 7:44 am - Somewhere Else
I was wondering why I saw no pics and the last update was in like June... You may have pasted the pic TAG in place of some of the html that your volunteer put in that makes up your profile. If you paste the backup in and it still seems odd, or something is missing, look through the text to see where you put the TAG and see if it is conflicting with other html...or if you can't find it...send me the text and I'll see if I can spot it and fix it for you...(can try anyhow) just look for the TAG it'll say photobucket.com in it... Linda 268/171.5
IrishIze
on 1/17/05 8:18 am - NJ
Dur...leave it to me!! At least I got in my little Nancy cartoon at the top!! I'm waiting for the backup - nothing yet. I thought it was an automatic thing if you clicked the little box - all I can say is I hope they're not as slow as the people who put the avatar pics up (shaddup Nancy ) ! N.
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 8:42 am - Somewhere Else
I always got my backups right away. I also copy the html text into notepad every now and then to back it up myself... Yeah I wish there was a way we could put the pics here on our own too...but I can't complain really, the pic that's on here now was put up by someone who happened to read a thread I was posting in, and I mentioned it would be nice to have my pic here..I thought it was sweet of them to just put it there right away without my officially sending in a request. I have no idea who it was though...Now I'm waiting for my new pic to be put up here I sent that one in to them though, lol. Linda 268/171.5
IrishIze
on 1/17/05 8:52 am - NJ
I remembered that I had saved an old backup, and since I hadn't posted anything in awhile other than the photos, I did a little fancy footwork and I think my profile is ok now, with pics and all!! Hugs, Nancy -90
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 9:02 am - Somewhere Else
Woooohoooo! You did it! You're so beautiful... Love the greyhounds...I had a whippet when I was a little girl, loved him to bits! he looked a lot like the one second from the right in your pic. Glad you have your pics up and your profile back! Linda 268/171.5
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 7:40 am - Somewhere Else
Great looking family! I'm glad I was able to help you guys out with the photos... Linda 268/171.5
Shrinking-Violet
on 1/18/05 2:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
Aww, Stacy, your babies are so adorable We have 2 cats and 2 West Highland White Terriers. They are a handful! I LOVE the pic in the leather pants. And those are some serious vixen shoes girl! Woo baby :Þ Love the shoes, I assume they're heels. I'm still afraid to walk in heels :Þ When I was bigger there was no way I was wearing high heels, I felt like a pig on stilts! hehe Angela 229/164/135
us2bfat C.
on 1/18/05 3:45 am - selden, NY
yes they are heals and zebra and blue and red and gold snake skin ha ha ha i got them on clearance 19.99 they go mid calf i could never wear mid calf in a long time but since that pic i havent been able to wear them due to the fact i broke my toe Stacy 232/149 stuck/140 -83 still
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views