Had surgery july 27th and pregnant?! HELP!!

Bobbie A.
on 1/17/05 5:10 am - parkville, MD
What will happen if Im pregnant? Im only 5 moths out. Has this happened to anyone or does anyone know what will happen or what is expected to happen? I was told that this was forbidden for 1 year. HELP!!
bamasweetpea
on 1/17/05 5:22 am - Fayetteville, NC
Girl I must have just missed your post. I just posted asking for the imput on getting pregnant in the future. There is a WONDERFUL Post op pregnancy board. I was just on it. There are some people that are only out a month and are pregnant and are doing fine. Take Care and keep me posted. 's Carrie
Bobbie A.
on 1/17/05 6:06 am - parkville, MD
Ive looked every where. How do I find the post op pregnancy board? Thanks sweetie. Luv,Bobie
IrishIze
on 1/17/05 6:31 am - NJ
Bobbie - here's the link to the post op pregnancy forum. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/amosforums/postop_pregnancy/ Hope everything works out fine for you...sending supportive hugs!! Nancy
Debra O.
on 1/17/05 5:45 am - Chino, CA
I would call your surgeon immediately.
junscr
on 1/18/05 1:22 pm - eglin afb, FL
well to start off don't worry to much it does no one any good .i am a little over 6 months out and 14 weeks pregnant.they told me to eat at lest 1000 to 1500 calories a day and i have to go in every month for them to check the baby to make sure it's growing good and alot of blood work. my doctor is awsome my surgern told me what ob to go see he is a high risk doctor he is awsome.don't worry just eat what you can take your vitamins and drink your water you will be fine .i finely got in 1200 calories today for the frist time i am happy . june 299/185/150 edd 7/21/05
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views