Posting pictures with the use of photobucket.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 12:07 am - Somewhere Else
Easy as sugarfree pie. Log onto photobucket.com, it's a free service. Once you're set there with your username and password, have fun! You can upload tons of pictures, once a picture is loaded into your album, they provide you with 3 different text lines below each picture. To post a photo to the photo section of your profile, paste in the URL line from the corresponding picture in photobucket. To post a photo into the body of your profile, paste the TAG line provided into the text area of your profile, where you type in your updates. Then the photo will appear in that part of your page. Any other questions...I'm here to answer them... Have fun everyone, and now I expect to see TONS of photos like I am ending up with on my page hahahaha Linda 268/171.5
IrishIze
on 1/17/05 4:36 am - NJ
Thanks so much Linda! I did what you said and my pics are showing up, but one is just gigantic!! Any way to make it smaller? (Check out my profile and you'll see what I mean!) N.
Debra O.
on 1/17/05 4:50 am - Chino, CA
Nancy email me your pic. at [email protected] and I will reduce it in my photoshop program for you
IrishIze
on 1/17/05 5:57 am - NJ
Thanks Debra for resizing for me - it looks much better!! BTW, your pics are great - I love your hair color!! Hugs, Nancy -90
us2bfat C.
on 1/17/05 6:23 am - selden, NY
nancy just so you know you are drop dead gorgeous !!!!! Stacy 232/149/140
IrishIze
on 1/17/05 6:28 am - NJ
Oh, gosh Stacy - really?? I can't remember anyone saying something like that to me in many, many moons....thanks so much - it really makes me feel good!! Hugs, Nancy -90
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 7:29 am - Somewhere Else
You're welcome! Debra beat me to the sizing issue...I was napping hahahha Glad you got the pic up....now you can put up all kinds for us Linda 268/171.5
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 7:33 am - Somewhere Else
Errrr no pics show up for me anywhere...hmmm..maybe I'm still sleeping? Linda 268/171.5
Debra O.
on 1/17/05 4:48 am - Chino, CA
Yeah!!! I did it. Thank you Linda. Check out my latest photo. ~Debra
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 7:34 am - Somewhere Else
Wow! Great pics! You look fantastic! Glad to have helped Linda 268/171.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views