I'm home.....

AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/16/05 10:39 pm - Oxnard, CA
Good morning July Babies! I've been home for a few days, but was really suffering from jet lag. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent me kind thoughts and prayers. Learning to live without my mom is proven to be tough. She was my best friend. A mom and daughter couldn't have been closer than we were. I miss her so much. But everyone's kind words have been so comforting and very much appreciated, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Michelle
IrishIze
on 1/16/05 11:52 pm - NJ
Oh, (((Michelle)))) - I'm glad you're back - I've missed you. I was so very sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure your mom was and is very proud of you, and I know it sounds sappy, but she WILL always be with you ~ you are a part of her and that will always remain. Give yourself time to grieve, and know that we really care and are here to support you. Healing hugs, Nancy
jcordell
on 1/17/05 12:45 am - TX
Michelle, it is so good to have you back. In your time of healing, know that you will always have cherished memories until you and your mom are together again. May God bless you and comfort you. All the love, Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views