i think i did it

us2bfat C.
on 1/16/05 7:59 pm - selden, NY
i was getting sick of the pics i had up on my profile so i posted new before and after pics thanks to the help of one our july babies pinelope thanks to you !!!!!! i hope i did it right but i was wondering how i can add more?? now all i want to do is take pictures and be in THEM!!!!! thanks again to all of you for being here for me and all of us on this july board i am greatful to each and every one of you Stacy 232/149/140
Ilva K.
on 1/16/05 9:43 pm - NYC, NY
wow you look great
IrishIze
on 1/16/05 10:19 pm - NJ
Wow, Stacy - it's amazing!! You look like you could be your own daughter!! Hey, do you think you could start a thread telling us how to post pictures to our profiles??? Huh?? Wouldya??? Pleeze?!? Hugs, Nancy -90
AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/16/05 10:32 pm - Oxnard, CA
You look awesome girl!!! I hope I look that great when I get down to 149!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 12:01 am - Somewhere Else
You're very welcome! And you look fabulous! Now....to add more pictures.... If you used photobucket.com, it's easy. You know when you add a pic to your album there, it gives you 3 different lines below the picture. a URL and TAG and...something else..lol can't remember. Anyhow...in the body of your profile, where you type your updates, you can paste the TAG (html) and then the picture will show in your profile at that spot. It's as easy as pie (sugar free of course). Let me know if you need any more help. Linda 268/171.5
jcordell
on 1/17/05 12:48 am - TX
WOW STACY!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!! Jeff -105
Shrinking-Violet
on 1/17/05 5:40 am - Maricopa, AZ
Stacy, you look soooo good So much younger looking! I see in your profile that we started around the same weight. It's great to see someone charging ahead towards goal. You're my new inspiration -Angela 229/164/135
us2bfat C.
on 1/17/05 6:17 am - selden, NY
you look awesome as well i just took a gander at your journey you are soooooo beautiful keep up the good work and remember we are all inspirations xoxo see if you can copy and paste the link its me in size 4 leather pants wooooooo hooooooo its in my profile Stacy 232/149/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views