just wonderin about a few things?

Denice W.
on 1/16/05 10:08 am - Wildwood Crest, NJ
O.k i am 51/2 months out and have lost 79lbs surgery date was july 30th does this seem extra slow to anyone besides me???????? Also am wonderin when i eat or drink it seems to go straight to my lower stomach it starts pulsing right away. anyone else have this feeling or any feeling when you eat or drink? Thanks Denice
Debra O.
on 1/16/05 10:55 am - Chino, CA
Dont look at the numbers. Stay of the scale!!!! Everyone loses at a different rate. It really would depend on what weight you started out at. I started out at 270 and have lost 87lbs, so Im not that far ahead of you and I was 6 months on the 14th. Im not quite sure what the pulsing feeling you are describing is...I havent experienced this. ~Debra
Marcy B.
on 1/16/05 12:41 pm - West Bloomfield, MI
I am about at the same place. the 20th will be six months and although I don't weigh in officially at the doctors office until this Friday- at last weigh in I had lost a total of 72lbs. Its not super fast, but the amount of inches I have lost are incredible. 15 inches in my hips alone. I am down from a 5X to a 26, and in some cases a 24.
Traci K.
on 1/16/05 7:44 pm - Sullivan, MO
You're doing great! I agree, don't weigh everyday and look at how many inches you're losing. My surgery was 7/27/04, and I've only lost 72 lbs. But I only had 110 lbs to lose to begin with, so my weight loss is going to go slower than those with more to lose and slow down even more sooner too. What procedure did you have? With RNY, there should be any food going to your old/lower stomach.
Denice W.
on 1/16/05 10:46 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Thank You everyone for your replys, i did have an rny i'm not sure if the food is going there but it feels like it? Also i started at 271 and want to lose about 120lbs to be 150lbs will i make it? So far its going slow but i guess your all right as long as its going and not coming! Thanks again Denice
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views