A greeeeeeat weekend!

bunnymorris
on 1/15/05 8:56 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
It's a three day weekend, I had my hair updated yesterday, and I fit into a size 16 jeans yesterday! Better yet--I entered the absolutely wonderful world of the one hundreds!! I haven't been here since before my son was born 25 years ago. My husband and I are going for a movie/dinner today. Seems like a lot of milestone**** this weekend. Just wanted to share with our July babies group! Thanks for listening! Have a good one!! Bunny -87 (Would love to see my picture I sent in two weeks ago. Is that a normal time period or should I email them?)
IrishIze
on 1/15/05 10:14 pm - NJ
Bunny, a big WOOHOO to you!! Onderfuls, size 16, new hairstyle, dinner and a movie - bet that makes you feel like !! You are doing so great - ain't life grand!! Hugs, and congratulations!! Nancy -90 PS - I sent my picture in on 1/2 and nothing yet - I think SLOW is the norm, but I know they are volunteers, so I'll keep my big yap shut!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/05 10:51 pm - Somewhere Else
Congrats on all those successes! You're doing wonderfully. As for the picture, they say if it's more than a couple of weeks that you should get in touch with them, in case an error was made. But, I do know they're backed up a bit. I just sent mine in for my posts...want a new one up. As for the ones on my profile, I add them myself....it's easy if you use something like photobucket.com. Just add them there, then to put them at the bottom of your profile in the photos section, paste the URL that photobucket gives you....to add them to the body of the profile, just paste the TAG that photobucket gives you... Good luck! Linda 268/171.5
Tara118
on 1/15/05 11:24 pm - Trenton, OH
WOW Bunny!! Sounds like you did have an awesome weekend. I can't wait to see your picture. I use Shutterfly to post pics and like Linda I post them at the bottom of my profile myself. I also use picturetrail to post progress pics and have given this group the link. I can't wait to see you!!! Tara 305/206/170 -99
IrishIze
on 1/16/05 3:28 am - NJ
Oooh Tara, you're pretty close to the Century Club!! Think we're gonna have a celebration in the next day or so!! Hugs, Nancy -90
Debra O.
on 1/16/05 10:51 am - Chino, CA
Great job bunny. As far a the pics go, you have to know someone to get it done faster. On the California board we have an OH volunteer and if us Californians email her personally she gets it done in 1-2 days. Maybe your state board has a helper that can help you faster. When I was 1 st on here I just would put in the request to any OH volunteer and sometimes it would take over a month. ~Debra
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views