*oh my* pics, dyed hair too....

IrishIze
on 1/15/05 10:20 pm - NJ
Well, look at you, Miss Thing!! You look MAHVELOUS!! Is your hair dark auburn? It looks great!!! And yeah, look at you posin' for pictures!! Feels a lot better than finding someone or something to hide behind when the camera comes out, huh??? Congrats, Linda, you have really come a long way!! Hugs, Nancy -90
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/05 10:45 pm - Somewhere Else
Hey Nancy, my favourite poster!!!! My kids call my hair colour purple when I do it like this hahaha....it's a deep copper blonde, like an auburn yup yup.... I love it! Been a long time since I had dyed it...was nervous about it this time...first time my BF does it (my ex husband used to do it for me) and first time since surgery of course.... There were other pictures in that *shoot* too hahahaha...wow how odd not running from the camera anymore. Seems any time my BF has it in his hands he keeps shooting! (he has A LOT of me giving him the finger, ) Thanks so much Nancy...means so much to hear such possitive remarks from all of you guys Linda 268/171.5
Tara118
on 1/15/05 11:29 pm - Trenton, OH
GIIIRRLLL!!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!! You look great!! It is incredible to see all the differences!! Tara 305/206/170 -99
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/05 11:44 pm - Somewhere Else
Thank you so much! You guys all know how to make a gal feel great!!! Linda 268/171.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views