New photo posted. :-P

jcordell
on 1/12/05 10:43 am - TX
Hello my WLS family! I haven't been on in a while because work is crazy AND I'm moving. I HATE MOVING!!! Anyway, I took a new pic of me today in commemorating my hitting the CENTURY club on my 6-month anniversary! I also had an opportunity to go through some of the recent posts, and I'm so sorry to read that some of you guys aren't where you'd like to be. There are days when I question why I did this or wonder why I'm losing so slow (only 10 pounds last month), but I am thankful that all in all, I'm doing well, and you guys are too!!! YOU SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELVES! I am proud of each and every one of you. In closing, I wish each of you a prosperous, wonderful, happy 2005! May your every wish come true as you continue down this journey! And as always, keep smiling and keep the faith! All the love, Jeff -103
beverly T.
on 1/12/05 11:43 am - pahokee, FL
wow...u look great!!! alot younger too
jcordell
on 1/13/05 2:39 am - TX
Thx Beverly! I wish I FELT younger after 3 days of moving...lol
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/05 12:08 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Wow, what a difference six months make! You definitely look much younger. I hope that is a good thing! Pamela -78
jcordell
on 1/14/05 2:19 am - TX
Always good to look young. Thx for all the support Pamela!
bunnymorris
on 1/12/05 12:13 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Looking good! You do look younger! I really enjoy reading your posts--so positive and encouraging others. Thanks for being you! Love, Bunny -85
jcordell
on 1/14/05 2:20 am - TX
No, thank you for being YOU! You guys rock!
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/05 12:17 pm - Somewhere Else
Wow Jeff! You look fantastic! Seems to be the week of posting new pics Congrats, you're doing amazingly well. Linda 268/171.5
jcordell
on 1/14/05 2:21 am - TX
Linda, I just checked out your new pics and WOW! You look amazing!! The pic of you and your boys, I thought it was their sister...SERIOUSLY! U go girl!
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/05 9:42 am - Somewhere Else
Aren't you the sweetie! If you were a little closer, I might have to give you a great, big Linda 268/171.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views