i FORGOT

Sherri_B
on 1/12/05 3:43 am - washington, MO
ALL ABOUT THIS BOARD .. I can see you all have been having lots of fun here . i am glad i found my way back ....
IrishIze
on 1/12/05 3:59 am - NJ
Hi Sherri! You look great!! How have things been going for you? Hugs, Nancy -88
Sherri_B
on 1/12/05 6:25 am - washington, MO
pretty good .. but this plateau has gotta break ...
Debra O.
on 1/12/05 4:42 am - Chino, CA
Sherri you and I are almost twins. I just looked at your profile. I had my surgery on July 14, i also started at 270, and I've lost 85lbs now. Isnt this awesome. Im in a size 10 pants now and a medium top.. I'm just loving it! ~Debra
Sherri_B
on 1/12/05 6:27 am - washington, MO
your doing awesome .. size 10 WHAT!!!! i am in a size 16 still .. how is that ..
Traci K.
on 1/12/05 8:08 am - Sullivan, MO
Sooo not fair! Size 10???!!!! I have one pair of size 16's I can wear, but 18's are more comfortable. That's what I get for being an apple!
Sherri_B
on 1/12/05 8:56 am - washington, MO
hey i did squeeze into a size 11 bongo jean . i can get them up and on just cant button them ... my butt is to big .. or if i had this stretched skin on my tummy off they would button .lol i just had tyo try them ... a few more weeks ..
Traci K.
on 1/12/05 9:03 am - Sullivan, MO
Oh girl - tell me about the stretched skin! We've had waayyy too many babies to go without a tummy tuck. I'd probably be at goal and a size 6, if it wasn't for all this hanging skin! LOL Traci
Sherri_B
on 1/12/05 11:04 pm - washington, MO
AMEN girlfriend .. i second that .. i cant wait to get rid of this tummy . and stretch marks lol .. well some of them anyway .. and i got into my size 11 today zipped and all .. how is that
DeniseV
on 1/13/05 11:00 am - NH
OMG, Sherry, I didn't even recognize you! I just happened to read this post and decided to check out your profile. When I saw your before pic on your profile, that was when I realized who you were! OMG, you look TOTALLY different; like an entirely different person! I honestly thought you were just a new member or one who seldom posts, because your picture was totally new to me. I remember you used to post on the main board all the time and then it seems like you left for awhile. But I do remember your before picture as the one that used to be on all of your posts. You were always gorgeous, but now you are stunning. I am always blown away at the transformations WLS causes, but it isn't every day that I don't actually recognize someone! I can't even believe it! LOL Congrats on your success, girl. You are doing awesome! Hugs, Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1115 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views